Bike not running right.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, after nearly 3 months and a couple staff changes, I got the Gen 1 back. I dont know precisely what they did as I was not there looking over their shoulders constantly, but they said that the right front carb was excessively out of adjustment. It does make sense as it was the only one that fouled out a spark plug but not killed the cylinder completely. Had to ride it home, hit that boost, felt the kick. So, despite the time and trying to explain to some trying to use bull talk on me, I am overall pleased once again with the service with the batch of folks there now. The tech that did the work seems to know what he is doing. I also had them put a battery in. Not that it was bad, but it was at least 3 years old by my count and I dont want to get screwed over by a battery miles from no where. 3 out of 6 bikes in my stable, back to 100% working order.

If it starts right up and it passes the VBoost test, sounds like you have it done.

Back