bike shipping service

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwkerr007

Supporting Member
Reaction score
man does anybody have a hook up for a shipping service that will check the bike and pay for it when they pick it up ?????????????? Somebody could be taking all my spare money. Please if you know of anyone that would know of some one let me in on it pppplllleeeaaassseee!!!

Stay away from Uship. I bought a bike (an 05 Vmax), and had it delivered. It showed up with a dent in the faux tank,

I have a service that takes pictures and does an accounting of the condition. They will NOT look at it and make a decision about buying it for you. You have to have that worked out on your own. With my dealer discount the cost is $525 for most areas of the US (a sale going right now).

U-Ship is a joke, I also have a couple horror stories, but let's just say the bikes arrived with damage that the shipper did not fess up to. Luckily, I had taken pictures of both incidents, so I was not held responsible. The problem with U-Ship is you have no idea whose going to show up, one guy showed up at my house in Dallas Tx, to ship a bike to Chicago, and didn't even have a single tie down strap! I had to supply them! :(

man does anybody have a hook up for a shipping service that will check the bike and pay for it when they pick it up ?????????????? Somebody could be taking all my spare money. Please if you know of anyone that would know of some one let me in on it pppplllleeeaaassseee!!!

Try going to a dealer. They used to do it at the Harley dealer where I worked. They usually have good shipping crates and boxes as well as established shipping partners.

U-Ship is a joke, I also have a couple horror stories, but let's just say the bikes arrived with damage that the shipper did not fess up to. Luckily, I had taken pictures of both incidents, so I was not held responsible. The problem with U-Ship is you have no idea whose going to show up, one guy showed up at my house in Dallas Tx, to ship a bike to Chicago, and didn't even have a single tie down strap! I had to supply them! :(

Guess that's why it's called U-Ship?

The service we use and have the account with is Haul Bikes. That's all they do! They have done more then a dozen Vmax's for me with no issues.

Attachments

• IMG_20161023_114720694.jpg
    IMG_20161023_114720694.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 5
I used Keyboard coming from Texas to New York. No problems. They strap it to it's own platform that they wheel out of the tractor trailer and lower it to the ground and push it off. Cost me $500.00. Would use again if I had a need.

Back