Bike Week 2010

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

82ndCowboy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Howdy Vmaxers...
Once again it is time for Bike Week.
I have scheduled a few events for us all to gather at and have some good times together. As you can see from the schedule, there is plenty of time to see the sights and do all kinds of activities along with our VMOA activities.
So no excuses. This is the 25th Anniversary of the VMax so this should be a memorable year. Stop by and join us at one or all of our events.

As always your riding buddies are welcome to join us as well as your significant others, no matter what two wheels they ride on. So come and have some fun with us.
I have a standing challenge with Kelvin that we can get more people at Bike Week than Thunder This year. So come be a part of it!!!

Bike Week 2010
February 26th - March 7th

http://www.officialbikeweek.com

Weds March 3 > 6:30PM - Early Bird Hangout
Pira?ha Bar and Grill - 241 N US-1 (Ridgewood Ave) Ormond Beach.​
Piranha has become one of our favorite places to hang out. They have a variety of great burgers. Come hang out on the front patio with us and the bikes and have a great time.
Head North on US-1 (Ridgewood). Once you cross over US-40, Piranha will be on the right about 1/2 mile.

Thurs March 4 > 6:00PM - VMOA Dinner
6:00PM - Billy's Tap Room & Grill - 58 East Granada Boulevard, Ormond Beach, FL‎ - 386-672-1910‎​
We are trying out a new place this year. The reviews seem to be pretty good, they have been in business for a long time and they have a banquet room. I have made reservations under my name Robert Cummings and VMax Owners Association. The only downside I could see is they don't have a parking lot. But I checked and we can park in the Post Office Parking Lot across the street, it is public parking.
Directions: Head east on Hwy 40 (Grenada Blvd), Go over the Intercoastal Waterway, and Billy's is on the corner of Grenada and Halifax Dr. (the 2nd Light after the bridge). Billy's is on the right corner, but you will want to take a left at the 2nd light and go into the Post Office's Parking lot off of Halifax Dr.
Please be careful crossing the street.

Fri March 5 > 10:00AM - VMOA Ride
Meet at Chick-Fil-A, - 100 N Williamson Blvd. & International Speedway Blvd.​
Meet Up Time: 10:00am - Leave at 10:30am. ?Gas Em UP?, Then Meet Up for a Crispy Chick and a 4-5 hour ride. WE are going on what I like to call the 3 Bananas Run. We?ll head North up through the Ocala National Forest along RT 19. Then cut through Palatka and head down to Crescent City. We will stop at 3 Banana?s for Lunch in Crescent City. Contact me, Robert at [email protected] or 407-616-3241 for any directions or details. I?ll be there, Hope you will be too.​
9:00PM ? Iron Horse Saloon - 1068 North US Highway 1, Ormond Beach, FL‎​
Iron Horse Saloon. Because frankly, no Bike Week is ever complete without a visit to THE World Famous Iron Horse Saloon. This year is their 30th Anniversary.

Sat March 6 >10:00AM - VMOA BBQ @ Boxenstopp.
BBQ 11:30AM ? 2:00PM We will be cookin up some grub and firing up some rear tires. It?s the 25th anniversary of the VMAX. So come show us yours and check out everyone?s bling and custom work. We always have a great turnout and get to meet a lot of VMAXers, both Gen 1 and Gen 2.​
VMOA Store - We will have VMOA store merchandise for sale.​
Mini-Swapmeet ? Space will be set aside for those who want to sell/swap their new or used parts. Bring them down. Clear out that stuff and make some money.​
3:00PM ? Daytona BeachOceanCenter - Motorcycle Expo - 101 N Atlantic Ave, DaytonBeach, FL After the BBQ we?ll head over to the Ocean Center to see the Motorcycle Expo.​
Boxenstopp is located @1299 State Ave, Unit 1, Holly Hill 32117. 386-226-2077. 2 ways to get there. Take I-95 to exit 265 (LPGA Blvd), go north towards beach about 4 miles, then turn left on State St, at the radio tower. Shop is about 1/4 mile down on the right. If you are coming from Daytona on Ridgewood Ave, LPGA Blvd is 1 mile past Daytona Fun Machines. Turn left on LPGA, then an immediate right onto State St.​

<sniff, sniff> Wish I could be there!!!!!..........Have fun guys and post pics & video ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

You guys wanna check out Western Australia, December-March.

SInce I've been here (a month) it's rained once, I don't think I've seen a cloud yet and it's been 80-100F every day and 68-82F at night!!

Gawd I miss my Max...

You guys wanna check out Western Australia, December-March.

SInce I've been here (a month) it's rained once, I don't think I've seen a cloud yet and it's been 80-100F every day and 68-82F at night!!

Gawd I miss my Max...

Where's you Max at G, I'll go ride it for you. You know... So it won't dry rott on ya.

Hey all. New to the VMax forum as well as the bike. We plan on being down for Bike Week next week. Will be heading down on the 4th and returning on the 8th. Will try and link up with you guys Cowboy! :punk:

Just a few more days left, Can't wait to see all the pictures:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Tim

I have GOT to do this one of these years. How rough and tumble is it? I don't mind crowds, and I don't mind the occasional random asshole, as they can be avoided, but I'm not a fan of CROWDS OF ASSHOLES.

Is generally a safe place?

Back