Biker gang shooting, TX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read that this morning, I thought biker gang violence like this ended in the 90s.

Read that this morning, I thought biker gang violence like this ended in the 90s.

Them groups are still very strong in Texas specially in the part I lived in. You still can't ride into Galveston wearing any other club colors except during the lone star rally Otherwise the bandits will take them from you.

Wow, old time stuff that I thought would never happen again. The major players still are rivals, but on a PR campaign now. I'm
sure this isn't condoned, as it brings the heat on everybody on two wheels.

Them groups are still very strong in Texas specially in the part I lived in. You still can't ride into Galveston wearing any other club colors except during the lone star rally Otherwise the bandits will take them from you.
Same in the Northeast, still. Don't start your own little club and wear a location rocker. It won't be worth it. Unless permission was granted.

? Seems to be lower level bike clubs. Bandido's ought to clean this up for their own sake.

A bad scene. Bikers are gonna be under intense scrutiny regardless of what you ride.

Attachments

• Waco TX biker shootout.pdf
    242 KB · Views: 24
I ride in Texas with a motorcycle organization. We are not a true M/C however we are involved with the community here. This hits home in a lot of ways. I had a lot of friends that were at that event. I'm personally pissed that Twin Peaks was approached by thew police asking them to not hold this event and Twin Peaks chose to ignore the warnings about things going bad.The violence could have been avoided with a little responsible management by Twin Peaks. I'm not saying its their fault in whole this may have been inevitable but it didn't have to happen there like it did.

I ride with a group here in Eldon MO, The Noble Eagles. We ride for charities, vets in trouble, Patriot Guard etc but we absolutely don't allow rockers. Another local group sprung up here with sanction from an MC (I wont say who) and it appeared to be more trouble than it was worth. They have mostly disbanded now. Shame that bikers can't get along sometimes.

Chris.

All I saw in those pictures were big ol' Harleys, wonder why those gangs are always the ones that start trouble? You'd think they wouldn't have much free time, with all that wrenching required on those things. What a shame.

Always puzzled the shit out of me why some folks will fight so hard to survive and others will flush their lives over a piece of cloth on a leather jacket....or parking place....or a jar of pickles (true story btw....Laconia)

Just the way of the world I guess, but it doesn't make any sense to me! :ummm:...............................:eusa_snooty: nope!

Something to prove to someone, just stupid behavior. I would expect they took each other out and there were no innocent victims.

Always puzzled the shit out of me why some folks will fight so hard to survive and others will flush their lives over a piece of cloth on a leather jacket....or parking place....or a jar of pickles (true story btw....Laconia)

Just the way of the world I guess, but it doesn't make any sense to me! :ummm:...............................:eusa_snooty: nope!

I cant say I blame it all on Twin Peaks. I believe if it did not happen there it would have happened somewhere else in the town a park street etc these groups had it in for each other & would have finished it somewhere. I do believe its probably far from finished though since these are not just local groups.

I cant say I blame it all on Twin Peaks. I believe if it did not happen there it would have happened somewhere else in the town a park street etc these groups had it in for each other & would have finished it somewhere. I do believe its probably far from finished though since these are not just local groups.

Hell no....I don't blame The franchise holders of Twin Peaks at all, they're trying to make money, pay the bills....I'm sure if they would have had even an inkling something like this could happen they would have tightened their operation up a little. Now the corporation has pulled their franchise and they've lost their whole investment AND probly gonna get sued ten ways to Sunday to boot.

But Waco is looking for a scapegoat so.....they'll do!

I heard on the radio over a hundred of them have a $1 million bond set , each. That may keep a few inside for a while.

Latest posts

Back