Bikers can be Idiots too

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hijacker

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, the guy on the bike got what he deserved. Don't know what the guy in the car did to piss off the biker, but if you get in front of a car on the freeway and hit your brakes when only 15 feet in front of the car, you are asking to get killed.

http://msnvideo.msn.com/?channelind...d#/video/b2ad226d-f096-42df-b335-9708b213270f

Obviously, both of them were d-bags. Pretty nice of the guy in the car to inspect the front of his car for damage before going to see how bad the biker was injured.

The price of driving in Russia. Though if I were the car driver, I can't say I'd be all that concerned with the health of the rider either.

Cut me off, then brake check me... going to feel about as bad as I do about a moth to a flame.

*shakes head*

Cant argue with what you said. Once you start fucking with people who are driving around 1-2 ton hunks of metal and plastic you enter the realm of being a dumbass and opening yourself up for people to treat you like a dumbass.

One more reason I plan on getting a go-pro for my bike.

I would never turn my back on traffic like the car driver did. And I want to know, why is he riding w/a dash cam on? Methinks the biker & he had been into-it in traffic & the biker made a stupid choice to do a 'brake-check.' After the initial incident, the car guy activates his hero-cam. Here comes the stupid biker! Now, 'brake-check!' As the San Francisco news anchor said, "we have i.d.'ed the bike rider, he is an Asian, his name is "Bhang Buum Ow!":biglaugh:

i read a report that said tons of stupid insurance claims in russia, people jumping on cars and claiming they hit them. very common. anyways, uh yea, no break checking cars, you lose every time.

Yeah dash cams are virtually a requirement in Russia and many other countries due to absurd amounts of insurance fraud. Search youtube for insurance fraud fail, and watch an endless stream of people running into cars then falling over and claiming the parked car hit them. Hilarious stuff.

I would never turn my back on traffic like the car driver did. And I want to know, why is he riding w/a dash cam on? Methinks the biker & he had been into-it in traffic & the biker made a stupid choice to do a 'brake-check.' After the initial incident, the car guy activates his hero-cam. Here comes the stupid biker! Now, 'brake-check!' As the San Francisco news anchor said, "we have i.d.'ed the bike rider, he is an Asian, his name is "Bhang Buum Ow!":biglaugh:

Are you saying they had an altercation before filming started (probable), but then the driver went out and got a dash cam, installs it, sets it to record, and then forces the biker to re-cut him off and brake check him?

Thought there was going to be some gang banging going on with that so called music !! you know sideways pistol shooting.

:hmmm: I was shocked at who got out of the car with that music playing. He looked like an Elton John kind of guy. The biker was lucky he didn't get run over and hurt badly brake checking like that.

GUILTY of being an Idiot , Yes I know it's dumb but sometimes I feel the need to make a point and I have been know to break check cagers that have tried to kill me , usually they then back off.
In One case that stands out in my mind A trailer truck driver looked me right in the eyes , via his BIG mirror that In as I was mid trailer and he proceeded to move into my lane anyway. So after I locked up the breaks to make room for him and regathered myself , I bolted up along side him only to see him laughing, so I yelled at him about wanting to kill me and then I proceeded to get in front of him and break check him. Stupid , yes. Effective............I belive so, after I saw the smoke from his tire's clear he kept a safe distance away from me . I hope it taught him a little respect for motorcyclist's and all that but at very least he Knows Idiots can drive anything , not just big trucks.

GUILTY of being an Idiot , Yes I know it's dumb but sometimes I feel the need to make a point and I have been know to break check cagers that have tried to kill me , usually they then back off.
In One case that stands out in my mind A trailer truck driver looked me right in the eyes , via his BIG mirror that In as I was mid trailer and he proceeded to move into my lane anyway. So after I locked up the breaks to make room for him and regathered myself , I bolted up along side him only to see him laughing, so I yelled at him about wanting to kill me and then I proceeded to get in front of him and break check him. Stupid , yes. Effective............I belive so, after I saw the smoke from his tire's clear he kept a safe distance away from me . I hope it taught him a little respect for motorcyclist's and all that but at very least he Knows Idiots can drive anything , not just big trucks.

I wouldn't call you an idiot, maybe Twisted. Ahhh I get it now Twistedmax

Yeah dash cams are virtually a requirement in Russia and many other countries due to absurd amounts of insurance fraud. Search youtube for insurance fraud fail, and watch an endless stream of people running into cars then falling over and claiming the parked car hit them. Hilarious stuff.

Are you saying they had an altercation before filming started (probable), but then the driver went out and got a dash cam, installs it, sets it to record, and then forces the biker to re-cut him off and brake check him?

No "went out & got a cam & installs it," they had a road-sharing issue before the cam started, and then the guy started the video because the biker was hanging behind him, and the car driver expected that the biker would do something, which he did.

As angry as I get at stupid drivers, there are plenty who would roll right-over you and keep on going, if you tried a 'brake check.' They would only stop when their radiator got holed from your bike, the H2O all ran-out, and they fried their engine a few miles down the road.

Remember the story of the person who hit the cyclist or pedestrian and then drove home and parked the car in the garage with the poor victim imbedded in the windshield, alive? And then let them die days later? I think there was a made-for-tv movie about it.

Never underestimate the criminal nature of someone you don't know. As is said, have a "high index of suspicion," and "govern yourself accordingly."

My initial thought before reading other people's guesses is that the biker was prob just pissed off cause the car wouldn't pull to the right.....prob as simple as that......but still always going to be on the losing end........bad idea....

The guy on the bike was a either a completely clueless cunt or a stool pigeon for an insurance scam.
JMO

Chris.

:hmmm: I was shocked at who got out of the car with that music playing. He looked like an Elton John kind of guy. The biker was lucky he didn't get run over and hurt badly brake checking like that.

+1 i was thinking the same exact thing when I saw him. dafaq?!?!:ummm::rofl_200:

Thats just stupid break checking a car truck or another bike is just dumb. Its hard enough to get any respect from cagers for assholes who do this. Unless you want to die I recomend not doing this.

My initial thought before reading other people's guesses is that the biker was prob just pissed off cause the car wouldn't pull to the right.....prob as simple as that......but still always going to be on the losing end........bad idea....

I have had many occasion of being behind those who refuse to use the right hand lane. I usually just pass them on the right, and keep on going.

Never, Never Screw with a vehicle while in it's direction of motion. Really Bad Idea.

Dr's told me I have to kick car doors with my left foot from my last surgery on. My right foot can't be fixed again.:ummm:

Stupid stupid stupid.

What did the rider think would happen? He is damn lucky he wasn't next to that tanker truck when he went down. Could have been all over for him in a flash.

I'm sure other guys here have had a similar experience as a trucker as what you describe, I know I have. I seriously doubt you taught him anything except that he was justified in treating you with contempt. Probably looking forward to the next guy he can cut off. In my case, i'm sure the motorcyclist felt he had a right to brake check me; I'm also sure he had no earthly idea of exactly how much road a semi trailer requires to travel safely. Or legally; take a semi down the wrong road and you will get a hefty fine.

As a Class A holder, I try very hard to be courteous to fellow drivers. I am absolutely convinced they aren't aware of the fact that the lane is closing ahead or that I need to make a lane change sometimes a half a mile or more before it does; they just think i'm trying to close off a lane so they can't pass. I'm sure they think I'm intentionally going slow to piss them off when I am trying to leave 8 seconds of space ahead of me to avoid running over that teen talking on the phone and putting on her makeup. I have had instances where I something going down up ahead and had to decide if i was going to plow into a van or scare that guy taking 2 miles to pass me.

Then again, i have been guilty of cutting in front of a car extremely close on my vmax when I thought they were dumb.:confused2:

The first half of the video didn't seem to show any erratic driving to indicate the cager was trying to piss the biker off. But when you do something as stupid as the biker, then you get what you ask for.

Back