Bill Clinton says . . .

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMax/Magniac

Reaction score
Bill Clinton was disbarred from practicing law in Arkansas and was also disbarred from practicing law in front of the Supreme Court over the Lewinski incident.

He also paid a $25,000.00 fine over the Lewinski incident. He also paid an $850,000.00 settlement over the Lewinski incident.

He was also fined $90,000 for giving false testimony in the Paula Jones case.

So Bill Clinton, a disbarred lawyer, a President who was fined for lying under oath, asks the American people to believe him when he says the best thing for the Country is 4 years for Hillary.

Just wanted to make sure I had it right!

Sounds like Bill. But who am I to question a guy that got the most expensive blowjob in history. For that price there should have been no evidence left.

Getting blown in the oval office, ok. I doubt Hillary plays the skin flute with any skill, if at all, so he had to farm that out. No problem Bill, between us guys, ok, I get it.

Why he chose Monica, tough to figure out but ok, still way better than Hillary. Probably convenience, she was there and on her knees. Got it, I understand.

When your busted, your busted. Lying to the American people under oath, I have to draw the line there, not cool. This from the same guy that didnt inhale. To much bullshit from one POTUS. Men may fuck up now and then, but when we do we own it. That is where I loose any respect I might have had.

Yeah, when I saw the "depends on what your definition of "is" is" he lost all credibility.

When you lie for a living , you never think about getting caught. Compulsive lying is one thing he has in common in spades with his spouse.

That explains why they were broke when they left the White House..:rofl_200:

Wonder if there's ever been an incident or scandal where the Clinton's have slipped and told the TRUTH????
Can't think of any at all.

I think Hilbillary is telling the complete truth when she comes on camera and says she wants back in the Whitehouse. Gotta give her that one truth, don't we?

Getting blown in the oval office, ok. I doubt Hillary plays the skin flute with any skill, if at all, so he had to farm that out. No problem Bill, between us guys, ok, I get it.

Why he chose Monica, tough to figure out but ok, still way better than Hillary. Probably convenience, she was there and on her knees. Got it, I understand.

When your busted, your busted. Lying to the American people under oath, I have to draw the line there, not cool. This from the same guy that didnt inhale. To much bullshit from one POTUS. Men may fuck up now and then, but when we do we own it. That is where I loose any respect I might have had.

+1........hundred million!

Back