Bill O'Reilly Nails It

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill O'Reilly is an idiot 80% of the time, but he's right here.

Bill is a huge establishment Repub, his best buddy is Chris Christie for crying out loud.

NOBODY is 100% right 100% of the time...duh ! :confused2: Put the correct percentages together and build off of them . What he says is a thought that WILL NOT be accepted by the people he mentions in his rant...just like the stupid sheeple that march around saying ' hands up - don't shot and I cant breathe '...they're incapable of reading , let alone reading the truth and understanding it . All part of the Obama agenda to cripple/divide this country...:bang head:

Got to wake up America...:pullhair:

People are people and thats it. You can take 2 people and give them a task and it could go the same for both of them or one person might be different than the other. Humans have alot of tasks on there plates everyday and always have from the begining of our existence. Ponting fingers at others is no way to help or fix anything. I dont like alot of things that go on in the usa and i drive a truck for a living and go home and enjoy my life the best i can while i still can. I dident set out to run the usa so who am i to point a finger. I can have my opinion about what i see but if i dont set out do something about it who am i to point a finger.

Notice any resemblance between these 2 photos?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 9.46.22 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-12-11 at 9.46.22 PM.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 35
[FONT=&quot]
I am going to reveal to you seven profound words.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
With these words you will have a new understanding of various issues you have contemplated at length.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
If these words were spoken years ago, we would have entirely different influences in music, movies, and language.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
If these words were spoken years ago, we would have a much smaller national deficit.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
If these words were spoken years ago, we would have had far less turmoil in America.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
If these words were spoken years ago, we would have all of our great cities prospering as well as the small towns.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
If these words were spoken years ago, we would have far less violence and have far less demand for gun control.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]READY ??[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]" We should have picked our own cotton."[/FONT]

So I asked my Doctor,

“Doctor, what are we going to do about this dangerous virus from Africa?”

He said, “I don't know, he has two more years in office.”

Dead on is right, stop those moon crickets from spreading like cockroaches, and watch the crime rates drop. It's always somebody else's fault.

Latest posts

Back