Bill Whittle on "The Donald"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His star is beginning to fade.
However, I think the general feeling of alienation and mistrust of politicians will continue into the next year, and the GOP will pick another "non-politician" to do battle with Ms. Clinton - namely Dr.Carson.
After the 2012 election, a columnist (can't remember his name) was asked why the republicans once again lost. His answer was as simple as can be -
"They lost because they haven't realized that America is no longer white"
Conversely, the Dems won because they catered to the Hispanic and black -sorry, I mean African American- voters, as well as the female voters.
Dr. Carson is well liked by women, Evangelicals, and most certainly will appeal to the A-A and Hispanic voters.
He will have to work on that speaking voice of his however - wayyyyy too soft spoken, even if he turns out to be a "hard-liner", as his political platform fleshes out over the next year.
The Donald could sure help him with this problem!
Maybe we will see a Carson-Trump ticket?????!!!!!
Now wouldn't THAT be "out of the box" politically?
Cheers!

If Hillbillary wins the world will end. Period.
With a Trump / Carson ticket, the world may still end but it sure would be a lot more fun getting there. Atleast we'd be fighting our way. Instead of burying our heads in the sand and waiting.:bang head::rofl_200:

No more Political Correctness. YES..................................

I think Trump/Carson....Carson/Trump, whichever, would make a formidable administration! Give Cruz a job near the top too....he's got potential!

Whatever needs to be done to keep blowjob billies wife out!! :punk:

Latest posts

Back