VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you talking about the knee plates/guards,,,some people call them pucks?:ummm:

Thanks, I guess when I went to eBay I didnt put in the right keywords.

The wheels are pretty cool I think too. You think they are modified stock or something else??

the front one might be. the rear one def something else.

Those are some funky handlebars. There's a few odd things about that bike. Still trying to figure what VP2ON is, anyone? Not sure where that is either.

the front one might be. the rear one def something else.

Doubt the front is modded stock since it is a 17" wheel and matches the rear. Looks like the Yamaha accessory slip-ons that show up on rare occasions. Never seen them except in pictures and never knew they existed until recently. Maybe they were an accessory not available in the US?

Those are some funky handlebars. There's a few odd things about that bike. Still trying to figure what VP2ON is, anyone? Not sure where that is either.

Those are Hurricane Bars. They are very similar to the K & L or Clubman bars that people like to flip upside down when modding a CB or RD into a Cafe bike. The wheels have me stumped as well as the VP2ON its a Japanese or Korean video though...um I think?:ummm:

Doubt the front is modded stock since it is a 17" wheel and matches the rear. Looks like the Yamaha accessory slip-ons that show up on rare occasions. Never seen them except in pictures and never knew they existed until recently. Maybe they were an accessory not available in the US?

for a while kosman made the front into an 17" weld up right?

Back