Billy Lane

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nobody

Reaction score
Billy Lane of Choppers Inc has just been sentenced to 6 years inside, 3 years probation, has lost his license for life.

'Bout fucking time.

How's your wiring project going Bob?

Ya this Billy BS has dragged on for years.

Mark, I have not had any time to work on the bike, hopefully tomorrow. I charged the battier, so whew I push the button I hope it starts.

Wow.....i did not hear about this......

Tragic......all the way around....

Let me be the first to say...

Your
a

f u c k i n g

jerkoff.

Sorry, didn't know the man and second hand info tends to be less than acurate. If he was a buddy I apologize.

People just don't get drinking and driving.

I have been drunk many times - keys in hand - thinking "I KNOW I could get home..."
but I just don't drink and drive. Period.

Too many lives are destroyed by it. Devastation all around. Everyone loses. Why does it keep happening??? Is it that hard to not do it? I just can't wrap my head around it.
I personally know several people who have had their lives ruined by it in several ways.

I find no sympathy for the offence. I just can't.
________
List of Volvo engines

Last edited:
People just don't get drinking and driving.

I have been drunk many times - keys in hand - thinking "I KNOW I could get home..."
but I just don't drink and drive. Period.

Too many lives are destroyed by it. Devastation all around. Everyone loses. Why does it keep happening??? Is it that hard to not do it? I just can't wrap my head around it.
I personally know several people who have had their lives ruined by it in several ways.

I find no sympathy for the offence. I just can't.

Have a couple of friends actually doing some time for the offense. Both with multiple DUI arrests. Geese you'd think they would learn. Guess what they say is true... The Captain will take over.

THIS is why I don't drink and drive... I am usually the DD because I am the only one I trust to NOT drink anything...

He got what he deserved IMO. He killed an innocent man driving home from work. If they'd have been able to use the prior DUI he would have gotten 20.

Chris

I have slept on the dirty floor of my old dodge caravan (RIP after 365000kms) in the back wedged between seats - with the vehicle keys under the hood (you can get charged with being in Care and Control here - which means just sitting in your car drunk, with the ability to make it move). All to avoid drinking and driving.

I have personally witnessed the devistating effects - just can't justify it.

I really support our Local coffee shop (Tim Hortons) that do the "project red nose" program around the holidays to drive YOUR car home, with YOU in it - to avoid drinking and driving...
________
Mercedes-Benz F700

Last edited:
Back