Biohazard cycles???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebeltaz83

Reaction score
Found the site on Google, based in Florida. They have a voodoo cat delete with slip ons for $350 minus shipping......... And it's black, no painting needed to put it on my 18. Don't really need the mufflers as I'll keep my stock ones, but it's $150 cheaper than the cheapest cat delete I've found. Thoughts??

Found the site on Google, based in Florida. They have a voodoo cat delete with slip ons for $350 minus shipping......... And it's black, no painting needed to put it on my 18. Don't really need the mufflers as I'll keep my stock ones, but it's $150 cheaper than the cheapest cat delete I've found. Thoughts??

Do you have a link to the site?

I would make sure your stock mufflers will fit

Yeah, the stock mufflers will not fit that pipe

Buy one of the other pipes and have it jet hot coated in black if they don't offer it. Paint will look real bad in short order the ceramic coating will last.

These Dominator Y pipes are $333 plus shipping. I have fitted them to my standard mufflers, bit fiddly to do which ever system you use but they do fit.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DE-CAT-DEC...354224?hash=item41d3ec51b0:g:WZwAAOSwZSRc~37P

These ones are $273 plus shipping for the same item.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DE-CAT-DEC...458806?hash=item3f542212b6:g:Z-cAAOSwtThc~35h

I found these in black for $500, just seems a bit outrageous for what they are.

Yeah, the stock mufflers will not fit that pipe

Buy one of the other pipes and have it jet hot coated in black if they don't offer it. Paint will look real bad in short order the ceramic coating will last.

I use 2,000+ degree paint made for headers and extreme high temp areas. Wonder what ceramic coating would cost. Not a deal ender if my stock mufflers don't fit, Loud exhaust don't bother me......... Seems I cut the muffler off every car/truck I ever owned lol. Even pulled the baffles out of my 78 goldwing. Isn't the Voo Doo one of the louder systems??

Last edited:
Header paint will hold up to the heat, but will not look as good and will chip and fade over time. The ceramic coating is much more durable. I'm a do it once kinda guy....wouldn't enjoy having to repaint my header as a scheduled maintenance item. Maybe on my Triumph bobber but not on my beautiful VMax. ;)

VooDoo is the loudest, and quality is questionable. There is another fairly recent thread here about a VooDoo return.

Header paint will hold up to the heat, but will not look as good and will chip and fade over time. The ceramic coating is much more durable. I'm a do it once kinda guy....wouldn't enjoy having to repaint my header as a scheduled maintenance item. Maybe on my Triumph bobber but not on my beautiful VMax. ;)

VooDoo is the loudest, and quality is questionable. There is another fairly recent thread here about a VooDoo return.

Yeah, I was actually keeping track of that thread. I've got pretty steady hands, and using a Dremel to cut a slot in a screw doesn't scare me.......a broken head bolt, broken manifold bolt on aluminum heads that kinda stuff gets my nerves going. I used my Dremel to cut slots in carb screws on my 97. Vmax so I could rebuild them. I might see what Sean can do for pricing on the voodoo system with a de-cat. With black pipes.

Back