Birthday presents

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxinID

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

If you go to the bottom of the home page you can see It's my birthday today!:th_image003:

I am spending the day relaxing and working on upgrades to the Max.:th_k050:

I didn't get what I was hoping for, so if anyone wants to stand in as my Wheel Fairy I'd like a new set of Carrozzeria wheels.
Thank you and PM me for my address.
:lol_hitting:

Happy Birthday!
....and I would get them for you, but I only get expensive presents to those who put out....lol
Happy Birthday anyhow!

:happybda: :band: :cheers: I'll have to agree with Randy on the wheels. Besides, we're refusing for your own good. Wouldn't want you to get that bling fever most get and then spend the baby's milk money on doo dads.:rofl_200:

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally agree with Mike 100% on the bling thing.....but, my credit card company does love me long time....lol
I think I have it under control (as soon as I find the chrome neck covers....REALLY really need them....mine is in need of replacing.....lol)

I tried to order you a table dancer but all I could get was this....:happybday:

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Brother, Sorry I can't help you in the wheeels,
I just convinced my Wife yesterday that the annual 10% perrformance Bonus I recieve was really mine to spend the way I want.
I just blew a third of it on the Max in the last two days.

She said I deserved it. God I love her!

So I bought her some jewelry and a vacation instead of Wheels, an Otec swingarm and an upside down front end.

Happy B-day neighbor, Good choice on the wheels. Maybe next year.
If I wanted anything for my V-Max it would be the great acceleration from 120 to 150MPH + that my ZX11 has.:rocket bike:
Lew

Latest posts

Back