• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Black Kuryakyn Iso-Grips w/ throttle boss

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davesax36

Reaction score
Like the title says. I put on my oxford heated grips so my Black Iso-grips are for sale.

New with the throttle boss, I think they're about $90 total.

$50 shipped CONUS and they're yours.

Are you coming back to Dallas with the bike anytime soon? I'm curious about the grips. Last year as long as there wasn't snow on the ground I was on the bike.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Man, There's no telling if that would happen. I'm in New York during spring break, and probably don't have the time during the winter to do a ride. I can do a big video review if you want. They're not particularly soft, but are a little larger O/D than sportbike grips usually would be. Install was super easy.

Hmm. ...you making it to thunder next year? Soft grips really don't do it for me. I have the d3's and really like them....but heated might be nice.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

They aren't soft at all. I might be able to make it to thunder for a bit. Or you could just turn thunder into a really big loop.

if you still have these can you send me a closeup pic or a link to what they look like please?
Michael

if you still have these can you send me a closeup pic or a link to what they look like please?
Michael
001859ca301f3037231207821a52071f.jpg

dc84f4b774b7204fc5d38ebec58a5e91.jpg

so these are for 7/8 bars and they DONT have the sleeve thingee on the throttle side that connects to the cables correct? Just the 2 grips?
If so I"ll take them
Michael

Latest posts

Back