Black Widow M/C Ramp for Pick-trucks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
82nd, dittos on your pros and cons on the Black Widow MC Ramp. I'm going on two seasons now using mine and I have no regrets. I checked the tailgate cable ratings as well and got the same result - nothing. I have not made any reinforcement upgrades, but I'm not worried about it. I wish there was an easier way to store the ramps in the truck, but there is nothing you can do about it. I have an extended cab truck and put all three sections in the back of the cab.

82nd, dittos on your pros and cons on the Black Widow MC Ramp. I'm going on two seasons now using mine and I have no regrets. I checked the tailgate cable ratings as well and got the same result - nothing. I have not made any reinforcement upgrades, but I'm not worried about it. I wish there was an easier way to store the ramps in the truck, but there is nothing you can do about it. I have an extended cab truck and put all three sections in the back of the cab.

I'm packing up everything for the first time this Thursday night to go to Leesburg Bike Fest for the weekend. I was kinda thinking just strap them down to the tailgate behind the bike.
Unfortunately my Silverado has the tie down lugs in the bottom corners. So I'm guessing at this point that the straps are going to cause an issue.
Maybe later down the road I can come up with tie downs for the max that go at the top of the bed, That'll give me more room.
But we'll see. I'll take a picture of everything packed up when I'm done.
I'm usually one of those over organized people. I stop short on making lists and drawing out diagrams though. LOL!

Back