bleed valve for brakes and clutch

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax92

Reaction score
hi
for my first post i have a great question, does someone know the sizes of all the bleed valves on our vmaxes (rear , front and clutch) ?
i saw this http://www.speedbleeder.com/
what do you thonk about it ?
thanks for your help

Speedbleeder will have a chart that says which ones fit each of our locations. I have a set, but haven't installed them. They're useful once you have fluid in the lines, but are a bit pain if you're just filling the lines for the first time. Also, if you fiddle with them a lot, the loctite stuff with wear off and you'll get air in your lines/leaks. That's not a huge concern unless you are constantly changing fluid, but I think I'm gonna just leave the stock stuff on there and always push fluid up from the bottom (reverse bleed) when I need to replace fluid.

I did have them on my VTX and found them quite a bit easier with a mighty vac than just pumping the handle and stuff.

I've got speed bleeders on both front and rear calipers and I love them. I installed them when I replaced my pads and changed the fluid. It made bleeding the brakes a 3 minute job instead of 30 minutes with a vacuum bleeder. As mentioned you just have to be careful not to mess with them too much and wear out the thred sealer that comes on them. I got mine from Sean Morley here on the forum and a great price.

I have them also. I believe new sealer is available from the manufacturer when needed. So far I haven't needed any. Works great.

hi
thanks for your helps i ll think about mounting it asap.
regards
Philippe

Back