Blessing of the bikes, Baldwin MI.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
I will be heading to Baldwin early Sunday morning if anyone wants to meet up and do a ride in together, great time and thousands of bikes.

Chuck,
if this crazy weather cooperates .... no rain ... I plan on going also. Want to meet up at the BP station south of town like last yr ? Let me know what time. Believe the events start at 10 am.

Morning Chuck and Jeff!

I may try to hookup with you guys at the BP also. May have 2-4 other riders with me. :eusa_dance:

Chuck,
if this crazy weather cooperates .... no rain ... I plan on going also. Want to meet up at the BP station south of town like last yr ? Let me know what time. Believe the events start at 10 am.

Jeff- are you meeting anyone in Midland? If I get brave enough to do all this in one day, I'm a little more then 2 hrs from Midland. What time would you be leaving?

Jeff- are you meeting anyone in Midland? If I get brave enough to do all this in one day, I'm a little more then 2 hrs from Midland. What time would you be leaving?

My plans are to leave Midland from the Eastman Rd / US 10 interchange around 8 to 8:15 am. Have to take it easy speedwise... remember last yr that the Mi State Troopers seem to be everywhere for this event !

That means leaving here about 6:00. If I get up the courage, I'll PM you for shure Thanks!

Should be a GREAT day for the Blessing of the bikes in Baldwin MI. Just like last yr ... very warm with 100,000 bikes expected ! :punk:

Cgswss - hope you can join us. I'll be at the Speedway station at the bottom of the exit ramp at the Eastman Rd / US10 exit leaving around 8am for Baldwin. I'll PM you with my cell phone # if you want to contact me.

Cheers !

Back