Blessing of the bikes?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srk468

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone was going to the blessing of the bikes in Baldwin MI? A bunch of my friends and myself are going its May 13'th through the 15'th, hope to see some of the Vmax crowd there!

At this point I plan on riding up with some friends for a one day trip................................Tom.

Just found out a guy is looking in Clinton Township, MI for a vmax. Another one in your state getting setup now.

I go every year. I usallly get there around 1030-1100 am. We should meet up on your way through, I'm in Muskegon.

Not real sure when we are leaving yet Chuck, might have to wait for one of my friends to get off work so might not leave till noon'ish but I'm not sure they are going anyway. If we leave when we are suppose to it will be about 9:00am Friday so you will probably already be gone. I'll pm you my number and give me a call when your up there and we will hook up bro!

Baldwin, Mi is 1.5 hrs from Midland (driving at V-Max speed :rofl_200:) .
Is there a particular day most of you are going ??? :ummm: Saturday ???
May join ya ... weather permitting.

I only go up on Sunday, that is the main day with the most bikes. Not much to do in Baldwin to make it a weekend. I usually get there around 1030 -11 ish, the actual blessing is at 1230. We just park the bikes and walk around the airport and look at the thousands of bikes. It's about an hour and a half ride for me with a couple of gas/coffee breaks to warm up. You can google Baldwin blessing for event info.

Baldwin, Mi is 1.5 hrs from Midland (driving at V-Max speed :rofl_200:) ..
I think I can make it in 1.3hrs :biglaugh::rofl_200:.
I might be up for the ride. I was just riding north of Baldwin last weekend on the KTM.

On a side note - definately riding tomorrow / this weekend. We'll have to meet up if your available.

Yea some of my friends and I are leaving Friday and staying the weekend, partying at the cabin! :eusa_dance:

I made it, we had a rainy start for the first 40 miles or so then it was dry and sunny in Baldwin. Never seen rain the rest of the day.

Yeah I'll be there Sunday. Goin with the wmriders.com group, we're meeting at Ihop off of Alpline. Going with some buds too. Look forward to seeing other Vmax's :punk:

Back