Blown Max for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck is "refreshing" the engine?

" When you buy it ,I will have the engine refreshed by PCW... Now you are looking at a Brand New supercharged Vmax... But remember there is NOTHING wrong with this bike!!!! But to help out the new owner , I will pay to have the engine refreshed..."

Lines like that always make me wonder..
He is going to pay to have this engine "refreshed" and you will have a "brand new supercharged Vmax" - that sounds like a grand claim - unless he's putting in a new engine.... if I am to REMEBER THAT NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THIS BIKE!!!!!!! Then I have to wonder why I would want the engine "refreshed" to brand new....

Anyway - not trying to be a dong - just find it amusing the things people write when selling something.
________
vapor genie vaporizer

Last edited:
It depends on the symantics. To me refreshing an engine could mean new rings and head gaskets. Others it could mean a fluid change and tune up.

It would be interesting to see what his version of "refreshing" is. Especially if he is paying PCW to do it, tends to make me think its a little more than fluids, spark plugs and a carb sync.

It depends on the symantics. To me refreshing an engine could mean new rings and head gaskets. Others it could mean a fluid change and tune up.

It would be interesting to see what his version of "refreshing" is. Especially if he is paying PCW to do it, tends to make me think its a little more than fluids, spark plugs and a carb sync.

I would really hope its more than fluids. It wouldn't be worth shipping the bike from North Carolina to NY to do a fluid change, LOL!

If he is offering that "service" up right off the bat he is either the nicest guy in the world or that motor burns more oil than a 2 stroke.

I know this guy and ride with him alot.The bike is fine and is not burning oil and all the horrid things you think.Its got 27000 miles on the engine and yes it does run fine.He just posted a 114 mph 1/8mph trap speed with it roasting the tire all the wayt down the track.He is pricing it to be completly gone thru,bearing,heads, rings tranny and all,complet rebuild.The 27000 mile speaks loud to me how reliable it is.John is wanting to sell it to buy a dyno unit. see ya

I know this guy and ride with him alot.The bike is fine and is not burning oil and all the horrid things you think.Its got 27000 miles on the engine and yes it does run fine.He just posted a 114 mph 1/8mph trap speed with it roasting the tire all the wayt down the track.He is pricing it to be completly gone thru,bearing,heads, rings tranny and all,complet rebuild.The 27000 mile speaks loud to me how reliable it is.John is wanting to sell it to buy a dyno unit. see ya

Like I said, expensive. But I'd love to take it for a scoot!

Latest posts

Back