Blue Dot calipers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILLRIDEAGAIN

Reaction score
Do the blue dots screw out and could be replaced with black,gold,or silver? I was wondering if aftermarket sold something like that? I dont really like the way the blue looks on my bike. I like the performance though.

Do the blue dots screw out and could be replaced with black,gold,or silver? I was wondering if aftermarket sold something like that? I dont really like the way the blue looks on my bike. I like the performance though.
Talk to Sean (one2dmax on here), he has a tool to remove them. He also has the means to make them different colors.

I've heard of people removing them, but I purchased gold ones and am very happy with them.

They made those calipers with Gold (limited edition R1's and some R6's), Silver (Warrior), and even a stainless appearing (Raider) plus the famous Blue (R1's). I do have the tool and a new local anodizer that we can try out. We've chromed them but I highly recommend not to do that (was a complete bitch getting them back together).

Sean

i think these guys have some too but i can't get to their site @ work:

qualitypartsonline.com

Back