• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BMW bags

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
I consider these bags to be one of the best luggage systems ever for a motorcycle. Someone should get these and the mounts, and adapt them to your bike. They lock in-place, and you can remove them in a few seconds. I had them on a BMW R100RT which is a 1000cc sport-touring bike, I used them in torrential Florida rain, and they never leaked a drop. They are like Samsonite luggage, and are large-enough to carry several large grocery store bags.

BMW system cases - motorcycle parts - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)

[email protected]

80’s Airhead system cases (2) good condition will fit all loop racks $300
I also have the bag racks,shocks ,mufflers,fairings and many other airhead parts here just ask...

AFI CYCLES BMW
OF JUPITER FL
www.aficyclesbmw.com
www.afitransport.business.site

BMW bike bags.jpg

Honda offered very similar bags made by Samsonite on early GL1000/1100 Goldwings - before they realized what a world class toured they'd created, and began "dressing them out". I had a pair that were much like these and easily released with a key.

I agree that these are well constructed, very utilitarian bags.

Here's Honda's version:
268df307a7b044bfb78a09fb167319dd.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back