body parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have that tank cover all though I painted it. Good quality piece.
If your going to paint them better to go fiberglass instead of carbon. Which I should have done but didn't know about the availability of a similar cover from these folks.

Capital-Sign.co.uk

I'm not totally sure they're still in business.

I have that tank cover all though I painted it. Good quality piece.
If your going to paint them better to go fiberglass instead of carbon. Which I should have done but didn't know about the availability of a similar cover from these folks.

Capital-Sign.co.uk

I'm not totally sure they're still in business.
Yeah Raymond from capitol is still doing work just not real fast some times.

Rusty Do you have to remove the gauges from you instrument cluster or dose it just go over it?

Rusty Do you have to remove the gauges from you instrument cluster or dose it just go over it?

The gauges don't have to come apart but the cosmetic shroud/housing around them has to be removed. It doesn't affect the weather integrity of the cluster.

Those look great! I'd buy 'em if I was going with a more modern streetfighter look- but I already have a bunch of modern sportbikes, so I like the fact my Max has that intimidating musclebike/cruiser on steroids look haha. Someone should order them and see what the quality is like..

Just browsing the forum and ra n across a link to this site. What do you think about this faux tank cover and this rear fender never saw them before. I think the fender is cool need a better pic.

http://japan.webike.net/products/1480568.html

http://japan.webike.net/products/1109900.html

Do you have a facebook? Theres actually a guy on the vmax parts buy/sell page has one of these forsale $79gpa plus shipping. alot cheaper than 400. Its gloss black. I wish I had the money because I really like the look

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

No Facebook for me. I'm not sure what I'm doing on one hand I think I looks cool but not sure if I want to put more money in to this bike or just ride it for now and wait for gen2s to come down in price. Plus I use a tank bag a lot and it won't stick to carbon fiber. I think if I do decide to keep this bike I would like to put radials on it maybe a ufo rim so it would match the front or kosman I hear this is the mod that makes the biggest difference.

I tried the old website address he had and it doesn't work. That's why I surmised he may not be in business now.

Back