Body Work, 200 rear tire, etc.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastersecond

Reaction score
Hi All,
I want to share some pictures of my 99 VMAX after a few modifications I have done on it such as a 17" rim and 200 mm tire and some body work with composites.

I will probably get to the details later sometime if there is any interest here but I would really like to know what you guys think of it, good or bad. After all, this is the place where you get the truest comments I hope.
Thanks,
Matt

Attachments

• Mississauga-20120819-00191A.jpg
    Mississauga-20120819-00191A.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 165
  • Mississauga-20120819-00192.jpg
    Mississauga-20120819-00192.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 171
Looks cool. Give us more details about the composite bodywork. 1st post after joining in 2010!?

Hi All,
I want to share some pictures of my 99 VMAX after a few modifications I have done on it such as a 17" rim and 200 mm tire and some body work with composites.

I will probably get to the details later sometime if there is any interest here but I would really like to know what you guys think of it, good or bad. After all, this is the place where you get the truest comments I hope.

Thanks,
Matt

Great look!
Could be the "Poster Bike" for the latest Mad Max movie.
I'd be interested in more detail about your bodywork techniques.
And btw...... welcome to the forum.
Cheers!

Great look!
Could be the "Poster Bike" for the latest Mad Max movie.
I'd be interested in more detail about your bodywork techniques.
And btw...... welcome to the forum.
Cheers!

:rofl_200: You made me laugh really!
I am honored by the compliment though! Maybe I will give it a shot and send to to the movie makers.
I will post more on the body work, etc. Just bear with me for a little bit. Too hectic these days.
Thanks!

I usually don't go for the radical max make overs, but, yours intrigues me:punk:
I like it!

Dale #2592

Latest posts

Back