• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Body work

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bodywork for sale it was an super nice job probably a $ 2,000 dollar job but just not my style ! Way to busy for me. It does have a couple chips as I tried to picture but overall still looks pretty nice. $ 550 exchange plus PayPal fees and shipping . It has no tabs under the back fender . If you want to buy it outright with no exchange it will be $750 plus PayPal fees and shipping. It is not perfect look at the pictures good ! Please email not messenger [email protected]new vmax parts 170.jpg new vmax parts 171.jpg new vmax parts 172.jpg new vmax parts 173.jpg new vmax parts 174.jpg new vmax parts 182.jpg new vmax parts 183.jpg new vmax parts 184.jpg new vmax parts 222.jpg new vmax parts 223.jpg

Latest posts

Back