Boostaholic

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me be the first to congratulate you Rusty!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::band::cheers::coolgleamA::punk::party:
Mike

Congrats. and thanks Rusty. And, to everyone else that post here. It makes this forum #1.
punk0000.gif

OMG!! Hey Paul,I just notest you have over 500 in less then three month's.:surprise:Man you got to get out & ride some time.
LOL I been out riding almost everyday most days I log in about 50 to 100 miles, I am leaving in the am for Chicago on the Max going to log 100+ miles to Indy. Load the Max into a Box Truck and run the Box truck up to Chicago land. Pull the Max out the back and ride home 350+ miles. Over this last weekend I put in 300+ plus miles, so I do get an ride but I must type as fast as the max moves lol, that's why I got so many post in lol

OMG!! Hey Paul,I just noticed you have over 500 in less then three month's.:surprise:Man you got to get out & ride some time.
I hope that 475 plus miles in two days, three states counts for getting out and riding? Lugan Seen me there in Chicago yesterday and took photo's too lol.

I hope that 475 plus miles in two days, three states counts for getting out and riding? Lugan Seen me there in Chicago yesterday and took photo's too lol.
I think i'm gonna start posting some pic's of my ride's in the San Diego mountains.I'll post them on a my thread's this summer . My album has enough photo's:coolgleamA:

Back