Boostn' thunder in the valley t-shirt

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
We need to sell 5 more shirts. also need to vote on blue shirt with white lighting Or black shirt with neon green lighting.
Here is a proof for some feedback.

greenproof.jpg

My VMax: 2007 Max, Raven and Red

Awards Showcase
Total Awards: 2

icon1.gif
Re: Thunder 2012?
ovalthunder.jpg

I personally would like to see the blue design on a white Gildan T-shirt. Do you know what brand shirt they are using? I personally do my designs on Gildan since they hold true to their size and dont shrink. Another thing you might want to do is make do vmax's in black & white tone so then you will only have 2 colors instead of 3 to keep your cost down.

What price are we talking about on this shirt if you get the 5 orders needed? I might be game for an XL.......

Thanks,

The shirt will look and read the same as the black and neon proof i just need to know if we should go with the black shirt and neon or blue shirt and white. I dont want to make much of an art change at this point because i have asked alot of KJ all ready. I like both but i think the black and neon pop's alot more so for advertising i think its the way to go.

The shirt will look and read the same as the black and neon proof i just need to know if we should go with the black shirt and neon or blue shirt and white. I dont want to make much of an art change at this point because i have asked alot of KJ all ready. I like both but i think the black and neon pop's alot more so for advertising i think its the way to go.

Well only count me in if its blue with the lightening. I really dont like the other design IMHO. If you do choose to go with the black/neon one, I would suggest reversing the bikes around since it looks like it was done backwards GENII, then GENI...just seems out of order to me.

Thanks,

KJ had them in order but not facing each other so i dont know if we can get both. I asked to have them facing each other.

I like the green/black but would take either one. Maybe remove the labels of gen 1, gen 2 then the location of the bikes,on the shirt isn't as big a deal.

Thats an idea tothemax. Thanks.......Mike

I like both but take the Gen I and GEN II tags off the black / neon green one. Get it in a 5XL so I can get one lol

SO what is the verdict on this t-shirt? Will it be the black with neon green or the blue thunder? I never did see any follow up on this and I know you need to go to print soon if you want to make it prior to Thunder!

Let us know.....

Thanks!

The way I understand it black/neon green will be the primary colors, however it will be 4 colors both front and back..........................Tom.

This is the actual shirt.

Attachments

• 2012-06-16_08-19-29_5.jpg
    2012-06-16_08-19-29_5.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 2012-06-16_08-19-41_895.jpg
    2012-06-16_08-19-41_895.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 2012-06-16_08-20-04_309.jpg
    2012-06-16_08-20-04_309.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 20
The flash on the camera made the shirt look faded.

How do the shirt's look. Are the shirts good enough?

Back