Bought fuel pump, $10 new shipped. Cheapest on ebay.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kool. Think I'll order one too, just to try it out on a V65 project I got. Thanks
I found same pump on ebay 50 cents cheaper... :(
I missed it because it didn't say motorcycle in description. You'll be smarter! :D

I was about to claim be careful, pretty damn cheap! But then I remembered I'm running "cheap" Shinko radials that are hella-awesome.

Mark

Some bike pumps have internal pressure relays (Vulcan 1500), they have 4 wires. I don't know about Magna. 4 wire pumps go for about $15 from ebay.6u42I had 85 Saber V65, same bike, nice! Lots of power, good luck with your project.

Some bike pumps have internal pressure relays (Vulcan 1500), they have 4 wires. I don't know about Magna. 4 wire pumps go for about $15 from ebay.6u42I had 85 Saber V65, same bike, nice! Lots of power, good luck with your project.
Rebuilding the carbs on my vmax now. It'll be awhile before I get to the V65. When I do, I'll be looking for that. Anyway the pump might still be good on the honda. I had an $16 2/wire aftermarket pump on the vMax. Worked fine but decided to bring it back to OEM. We'll see.

Last edited:
Back