Boys, this is how to shoot a VMax movie...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet....I think they just sold another one of those cameras. $150 ($300 for the HD version) includes the camera, indestructible case, and a variety of different mounts.

Really like to get "dash views" on the bike, where you can see what's ahead and the speedo.

Sweet....I think they just sold another one of those cameras. $150 ($300 for the HD version) includes the camera, indestructible case, and a variety of different mounts.

Really like to get "dash views" on the bike, where you can see what's ahead and the speedo.

I just sent this link to my wife as a possible XMas present.

I predict I will get socks, though. :damn angry:

My son gave me one for fathers day last year.I tried it once,took great video.I just need to learn how to use it....I thought this was going to be an hour long(full ride)..............................guesss Im no better with this, cant figure out how to post the video!

I'll be happy to get my camera mounted for one good run without loosing it.:biglaugh:

The camera and mount here are Awesome for those who will use it more than once...

he prolly spent 30 minutes recording the footage, and 40 hours cropping and editing it lol

Cool but that helicopter crew flight helmet would do him no good whatsoever if he ended up taking a header into the pavement.

Cool but that helicopter crew flight helmet would do him no good whatsoever if he ended up taking a header into the pavement.

Purpose was to look cool and sell a camera or two...took him forever to get to 95 ( should have been on the far side of 130 )...probably a real life Harley rider trying to pick up a few extra bucks for the holidays...:confused2:

he prolly spent 30 minutes recording the footage, and 40 hours cropping and editing it lol

I could do something VERY similar with my iMovie in a few hours time as long as I had all the footage. Perhaps less if that's all I did.

You'd be amazed how quickly you can do this now.

Latest posts

Back