VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Strange

Reaction score
I am having problems finding out if brake pads for a 2009 model are the same for a 2018 model. I ordered EBC HH pads for my 2018 and am not sure now if they will fit. Very little info if you Google this.

They will be the same. I know I have rears on hand and have fronts on the way to replinish stock

They will be the same. I know I have rears on hand and have fronts on the way to replinish stock
What exact pads are you guys recommending? I'm looking to put new fronts on even though I'm only at about 1400 miles, I'm just not feeling a ton of bite with the stock pads. I'm looking on Motosport.com and there are a bunch of brands and types, some are really expensive. Any suggestions?

Thanks
John

I put sintered HH on my gen 1, greatly improved the breaking ability. They really bite, and will lock up very easily. But I heard they will wear rotors out because of the hardness.

I have EBC and Galfers available. Usually a sintered or HH compound will have more bite once warmed up.

Back