• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brake rotors

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TB99Max

Reaction score
I got some of the ebay Chinese rotors so I'm getting rid of mine. They are stock 1999 front rotors and some of the little buttons will not move. A lot of you on here have helped me over the last two years so I will give them away for free! All you have to do is cover the shipping cost. My guess would be $15-$20

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 49
This guy knows how it's done around here. Kudos, 99. Always good to see someone paying it forward.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

I got some of the ebay Chinese rotors so I'm getting rid of mine. They are stock 1999 front rotors and some of the little buttons will not move. A lot of you on here have helped me over the last two years so I will give them away for free! All you have to do is cover the shipping cost. My guess would be $15-$20

I'll take em.

PM me your address and I'll check on the shipping for you.

Yes, a generous offer by a member who realizes the value of the VMax brotherhood.

I haven't received anything yet. I'll give him another day and then I guess I will move onto someone else that's interested.

I also just changed rotors front and back so have a set from a 1994. But I am in Philippines so won't make sense to ship unless like in aus . Free. Plus ship cost.

You can free up the buttons by cleaning them with brake or carb cleaner. I watched a video on YouTube because my back ones weren’t spinning free and wanted a cheap fix, and had found one. Clean them a couple times a season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back