BRC Carb Shop

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After a little organization.....:rofl_200:

Really! Shouldda seen it before....Oiy!

Attachments

• IMG_0028.jpg
    IMG_0028.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0029.jpg
    IMG_0029.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 95
whats in the yellow bins dan-o? the usual replacement parts?

The BRC carb shop is looking good, Danny!

Now get to work and get those customers vmaxs purring like they should be.

Mike

Nice of the misses to set you up with a nice heat lamp and pillow for your afternoon nap :eusa_dance:

The BRC carb shop is looking good, Danny!

Now get to work and get those customers vmaxs purring like they should be.

Mike

Thanks Mike....I'm working on it buddy, I'm working on it! :worthy:

Nice of the misses to set you up with a nice heat lamp and pillow for your afternoon nap :eusa_dance:

Nice to see tidiness !!!!And plus 1 on the nap pillow bed:clapping:

I think it's the brutal cold temps guys....a few hours on the carbs and I gotta have a nap! :sleep: :hihi:

Trouble is, I gotta share it with this whacky blonde!

Attachments

• 100_3045.jpg
    100_3045.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 37
I see you baracaded yourself in with the lift by the door....lol

Shop looks good man....

On my 4th cord here Dan-o, and burning it up quick. But it's warm inside. Your shop always looked very organized to me. Mine? Let me say I know where everything is! Remey is a great 2nd in command in that shop I'm sure.

plus 10c up here danny.....above zero last few days and msg snow melted away......absolutely uncommon wxx for jan guess thats the balance eh.....cold there warm here.....roads about clear to ride the bike.....if tounlikengetting peppered withrock and sand hahhahah

On my 4th cord here Dan-o, and burning it up quick. But it's warm inside. Your shop always looked very organized to me. Mine? Let me say I know where everything is! Remey is a great 2nd in command in that shop I'm sure.

I know Steve-o, wood's going fast....shoulders won't let me run the chainsaw anymore so I finally, after all these years, BOUGHT a bunch of wood! That was different, I'll tell ya, but you know what....it ain't that bad, now I'll have that much more of the summer to ride!!

Yeah, Remi is a great companion, I try to minimize her exposure to the vapors tho....I wear a respirator (usually) but can't find one to fit her. :biglaugh:

plus 10c up here danny.....above zero last few days and msg snow melted away......absolutely uncommon wxx for jan guess thats the balance eh.....cold there warm here.....roads about clear to ride the bike.....if tounlikengetting peppered withrock and sand hahhahah

Fer sure Rovic, it's all flopped upside down.............:ummm:

Back