Breaking news: Morley testing new '09 Max exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
vmaxmorley.jpg

Is this how Coprunner gets away ? let's them get close and then burns their eyebrows.

That is some funny sh!t. Most of the new guys may not know what you are referring too.

Sean Morley

between 8-10,000 in fifth gear. The flashes of light were from the air shifter kill timing set long so it would backfire between shifts. Throws a nice flame doing it that way.

Sean

Whats wrong with your bike? Are the rings shot? Or Did you just do the seafoam treatment?:ummm:

Looks a lil lean on the left front cylinder

I think I heard the tranny making a noise, did you do this the night before the race in July:ummm:

you probably heard my onboard air pump. Tranny was fine. I did find out when we got back home I had broken my rear intake cam (earlier in the week we were down there). The popping and farting is what happens when you set the kill timing too long on your air shifter setup.

that video was made in 2002 at Daytona Bike week.

Sean

Are you using a 555 Industrial timer for your kill or the old dinosaur air kill with measuring the air line to control the kill by MRE? Those things suck and they will eventually cause you to bend a shift fork when it fails. Spend the the 100.00 and use an electronic to kill the ignition they are fail proof and you can dial them em better and more precise.

Back