Breaking News!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just hit the front page:
Kind of sounds like it's standard practice among secretaries if state....."other secretaries of state" :confused2:
Or the State Department is trying to protect her droopy ass...............

State Department audit faults Hillary Clinton, other secretaries of state for poorly managing electronic communications. Details to come ...

Shocker... I hope when she gets the nomination a bunch of suits show up, cuff her, and take her away.

Shocker... I hope when she gets the nomination a bunch of suits show up, cuff her, and take her away.

I REALLY want to see this, cuffed and stuffed during one of her sing songy gloaty self-righteous speeches. There is no price I wouldnt pay, nothing I wouldnt give.

Oh how sweet that would be!! She would have a complete melt down, screaming, swearing....you know, being her abusive, obnoxious self!!

It's remotely possible:

"The State Department’s independent watchdog released an 83-page report Wednesday to
lawmakers concluding that Hillary Clinton’s email practices did not comply with department policies."

'Course a run of the mill civilian would already be in lock-down! :punk:

Generals have been relieved of duty for less!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I REALLY want to see this, cuffed and stuffed during one of her sing songy gloaty self-righteous speeches. There is no price I wouldnt pay, nothing I wouldnt give.

Might not get to see this but watching her multi-million $ bid for POTUS go up in smoke in the final laps due to her overwhelmingly narcissistic arrogance is almost as good....and totally devastating for someone with her personality! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...e-is-about-to-get-worse/ar-BBtAv0r?li=BBnb7Kz

This came out now with the intention of taking attention off the bitch...like my mother used to say " If your friends jump off the bridge will you ? " :ummm:

Smart woman...:worthy:

Back