Breast Friend's 3rd Annual Bikers for Breasts: Ride for the Girls

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninjaneer

Reaction score
http://www.breastfriends.org/flride-for-the-girls/

I had a great time! I hooked up with an old college pal, who recently upgraded from a Monster to a Diavel. I sat on his new ride and loved how my ass melted into the cockpit (pun intended). I didn't drive it down and around, but I have to tell you that I certainly didn't like how the engine clanked and chattered with the couple of revs I twisted out of it. Apparently all Ducatis have this attribute because rode with my buddy and a handful of his Ducati pals and all their bikes had this sound. Speaking of which, I learned one of my buddy's pals who was riding a 749 a little lesson. I pulled next to him at a traffic light on the way to the event and he romped on it trying to wave his dick around. Damn, I thought this was gonna be a friendly outting. So at the next light, we both hunkered down for a green light blitz. Dude, and I mean dude, my Max blew his fairings off and I mean OFF. It only took me 2nd to get my rear tire in front of his front; and after pounding into 3rd I had found myself watching him in my mirrors tucking his tail 'tween his legs and laying off. BWAHAHAHAHA. To boot, I am by no means a dragger having never step foot on or around a race track of any shape, and the squid visits the track on a regular basis. HEHEHEHEHE. He wasn't happy with me for the rest of the day. I mean he was such a cordial dude at the Starbucks rendezvous where we manifested for a mini-ride along the river to the main event--laughing and exchanging civilized morning talk over my quad espresso and his sock juice. But, man, cold shoulders and abrupt departures after the ride. I'm wondering if I should've taken into consideration that his girl was riding with us on her Monster....nah. :rofl_200:

Oh, and the ride was fun too. I summarized the event and my experience here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4258174449998.2163321.1154975066&type=1&l=edd78858d8

That's awesome! It's a good feeling to dust someone who give you a "oh that's a slow cruiser, easy win" look.

Back