Breather screw?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New2vmax

Reaction score
Feel like this isn't supposed to be here? Don't have book so any info greatly appreciated!IMG_20211002_092433921.jpg

Deleted due to possibly incorrect information.

Last edited:
Hose is still connected on other side that's why I don't understand why it's be plugged unless there's a vent in between stop where it's plugged and bottom where hose is attached? I've taken all the way off and bottom is not plugged. Don't have money for a book. Thanks for input!

The service manual is free to download.

That's the crankcase breather apparatus. Blow by gases go up the hose into there where it's distributed via small connector/nipple to each of the four rubber velocity stacks.

Short answer, that cover and fastening screw belong there.

Mark

Don't want fuel getting in my topend otherwise I'd just unplug
That's the crankcase breather apparatus. Blow by gases go up the hose into there where it's distributed via small connector/nipple to each of the four rubber velocity stacks.

Short answer, that cover and fastening screw belong there.

Mark
I know what is is had a vrod pretty similar setups aside from injection just wasn't sure if screw was supposed to be there. Gonna get a manual as soon as I get paid. Thank you gonna put the screw back in now lmao

Welcome! Great group of folks here to help. Whatever you want to tacklle, this forum had all that you need.

The factory manual is free to download. Do a search here and you should find the pdf download.

Cheers,

Mark

Latest posts

Back