broken pick up assembly in stator

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazoovmax

Reaction score
I had a oil leak on my 1992, so I replaced the gasket on the stator side cover. I put the cover back on, and I don't know if I bent a bracket or put the pick up on wrong, but I broke the pick up assembly when I tried to start the bike. Now the bike has no spark. I checked with a dealership, and a new pick up assembly is $301.00. Does anyone out there have extra parts or know where to lead me to a reliable source. thanks Jeff

I had a oil leak on my 1992, so I replaced the gasket on the stator side cover. I put the cover back on, and I don't know if I bent a bracket or put the pick up on wrong, but I broke the pick up assembly when I tried to start the bike. Now the bike has no spark. I checked with a dealership, and a new pick up assembly is $301.00. Does anyone out there have extra parts or know where to lead me to a reliable source. thanks Jeff

Get a hold of Sean ( one2dmax )
or Kyle ( CaptainKyle )

They might have what your looking for.

I may have a good used one but it won't be cheap since we use them on our engine builds. I have extra's of the early years (even more expensive) but not many for that year. I show $412 retail so the $300 isn't bad. I'd be $200 so save you some money but still not cheap.

Sean

Back