Broom Handle...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
Mauser C96.

Had this for a short time. I ll probably get another one someday. Cool holster turns into buttstock for it!

1795728_726175227416185_1780040620_n.jpg

1795549_726175220749519_1236023047_n.jpg

Todd

+1 being a cool pistol/rifle. I've had the pleasure of shooting one at the range. Good collectable too, as they will become scarce in years to come. I've always liked the Mauser actions.
Steve-o

One of the John Wayne westerns, I think the Sons of Katy Elder, young smart ass from back East was one of the sons that had some kind of newfangled semi-auto

Edit.

Big Jake, and it was a Walther P-38 modified to look like a Bergman 1911 whatever the hell that is.
I don't think it's the movie gun you're thinking of though.

EDIT AGAIN I FOUND IT.

Joe Kidd, Clint Eastwood, C96 Mauser Broomhandle.

Did y'all know there's is an

IMFDB

Similar to IMDB but for guns not actors.
Wonders never cease. Ill probably be up late now.

One of the John Wayne westerns, I think the Sons of Katy Elder, young smart ass from back East was one of the sons that had some kind of newfangled semi-auto

Edit.

Big Jake, and it was a Walther P-38 modified to look like a Bergman 1911 whatever the hell that is.
I don't think it's the movie gun you're thinking of though.

EDIT AGAIN I FOUND IT.

Joe Kidd, Clint Eastwood, C96 Mauser Broomhandle.

Did y'all know there's is an

IMFDB

Similar to IMDB but for guns not actors.
Wonders never cease. Ill probably be up late now.
Cool, I'll take a look when I get a chance. Thanks for a new angle to find movies and then know what hardware I'm looking at!
:Guns: :gun shoot::BoomSmilie_anim:

I first discovered the regular Internet movie data base. Imdb, from a desire to find out "who is that girl in that movie" so I could then go do an image search using her new found name with "nude" added to it. Haha!

Back