Browing forum with smart phone

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
I recently noticed some changes to the forum when viewing it with my droid global. The forum skin color is different, and the tabs on top of the page are different.

I typically click on the search tab and select today's posts to see whats going on. I no longer see that option on my phone. There is a new posts tab though.

Also, I tried to reply to a couple threads but when I was typing the text was taking forever to show up. I would write a couple sentences and then sit back and wait a minute or two for it to appear one work at a time.

Not sure if there is a setting that I need to change or?

are you using tapatalk or just the web?

tapatalk is a lot quicker... not sure if the forum has a different mobile theme...

i had a similar prob even using tapatalk on my old phone. i'd tap in sentences and then have to wait for the microcomputer to flush the buffer onto the screen. my phone's hardware simply couldn't handle the current software. sounds like your phone is trying to do too much at once. if you haven't already, look into an app killer to free up some of the processor loading and/or memory. have you rebooted the phone? regular reboots is advised to purge temps and cache

I'll try the reboot. Tapatalk is about the only app I have other than what comes on the phone. I'm not too savvy with the electronics. How do you change the way the forum looks? I thought there was an option for the fourm skin? Maybe I changed that somehow.

Tap the "More" button up in the to right-hand corner.
SC20120608-124808.jpg

And then tap the "Settings".
SC20120608-124855.jpg

Play with the "Look and Feel" options. This is about all you can do to personalize the way Tapatalk displays information.

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Sorry Mike I'm no help, iPhone 3gs. Tapatalk works fine and I haven't noticed any differences lately.

Sent from my Tapatalk enabled iPhone w/ V-boost.

Latest posts

Back