"Brownie Run '09"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heidi & I would like to thank everyone who shared "Brownie Run '09" with us. We had a ball!! We had some great laughs, hell, I think of some of that stuff and bust right out laughing all over again.

What a great bunch of guys!! It was terrific to meet everyone and spend some time together, that was the most fun I've had in a long time!!!

Coprunner and his friends Butch & Mike were the last to leave Sunday and I rode south on the Taconic with them a ways....not wanting it to end, I guess. On my ride back home it was unsettling to look in the mirrors and not see 12 or 14 V Max headlights behind me, I felt vulnerable.

I got home and Hieidi was sitting on the deck with a cup of coffee. I poured a mug and sat beside her looking around the empty and very quiet yard. I turned to her and said, "I miss them," she said, "I do too."

Thank You,
danny & Heidi

Heidi & I would like to thank everyone who shared "Brownie Run '09" with us. We had a ball!! We had some great laughs, hell, I think of some of that stuff and bust right out laughing all over again.

What a great bunch of guys!! It was terrific to meet everyone and spend some time together, that was the most fun I've had in a long time!!!

Coprunner and his friends Butch & Mike were the last to leave Sunday and I rode south on the Taconic with them a ways....not wanting it to end, I guess. On my ride back home it was unsettling to look in the mirrors and not see 12 or 14 V Max headlights behind me, I felt vulnerable.

I got home and Hieidi was sitting on the deck with a cup of coffee. I poured a mug and sat beside her looking around the empty and very quiet yard. I turned to her and said, "I miss them," she said, "I do too."

Thank You,
danny & Heidi

No Danny. Thank you for being an awesome host.

To show our appreciation, I would keep your eyes on some mail from me in the next few days. A little thank you from everyone who attended!!

heidi & i would like to thank everyone who shared "brownie run '09" with us. We had a ball!! We had some great laughs, hell, i think of some of that stuff and bust right out laughing all over again.

What a great bunch of guys!! It was terrific to meet everyone and spend some time together, that was the most fun i've had in a long time!!!

Coprunner and his friends butch & mike were the last to leave sunday and i rode south on the taconic with them a ways....not wanting it to end, i guess. On my ride back home it was unsettling to look in the mirrors and not see 12 or 14 v max headlights behind me, i felt vulnerable.

I got home and hieidi was sitting on the deck with a cup of coffee. I poured a mug and sat beside her looking around the empty and very quiet yard. I turned to her and said, "i miss them," she said, "i do too."

thank you,
danny & heidi

shit , i'm starting to tear up , i gotta go .

Was great to get the chance to talk to you guys on Friday night!! As the official "Doobie" of the Brownie Run it was great to talk and I wish I was there with you. I will definately make the run next year!!! I will make one comment though. A great looking bunch of bikes, but damn the riders are a bunch of ugly buggers:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Was great to get the chance to talk to you guys on Friday night!! As the official "Doobie" of the Brownie Run it was great to talk and I wish I was there with you. I will definately make the run next year!!! I will make one comment though. A great looking bunch of bikes, but damn the riders are a bunch of ugly buggers:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Looks like it's up to me to provide a little clarification here!! :rofl_200:

What the "official doobie" means is.......Jim called and was passed around the deck to several different guys, prolly on the phone for an hour, maybe hour and a half gabbing with all the BR'ers....it was pretty cool!!

Not as good as you actually being there buddy, but a close second!!

BTW, Vmaxride06 did manage to repave the driveway in one tiny spot, oh, roughly the width of a tire and about one driveway long....so V Max horsepower was well represented!! :punk:

Looks like it's up to me to provide a little clarification here!! :rofl_200:

What the "official doobie" means is.......Jim called and was passed around the deck to several different guys, prolly on the phone for an hour, maybe hour and a half gabbing with all the BR'ers....it was pretty cool!!

Not as good as you actually being there buddy, but a close second!!

BTW, Vmaxride06 did manage to repave the driveway in one tiny spot, oh, roughly the width of a tire and about one driveway long....so V Max horsepower was well represented!! :punk:

Just marking my spot:biglaugh::biglaugh:.

Great job guys, I really hate to throw a wrench in but.......my bike is a '99.....sorry!

danny

Oops my bad. Here's another.... got a little creative. Hope you all don't mind. Can change something if needed.

Brownie Run 09 800.jpg

Thanks Guys... my pleasure, love to see someone havin fun. Especially on a VMAX! Sent Danny pics 1200 and 1600 wide. You can see your smiling faces better and makes a good screen saver.

couple people were asking as well. here are the saddlebags i was riding with

http://www.dowco-inc.com/products/power_sports/rally_pack/

sal said they held up great in the wind at 100 mph speeds. no moving or anything...

i got the kit, being those bags, a mag tank bag and tail bag for $130- $140 ish from my local stealer... hadda order thru them!

couple people were asking as well. here are the saddlebags i was riding with

http://www.dowco-inc.com/products/power_sports/rally_pack/

sal said they held up great in the wind at 100 mph speeds. no moving or anything...

i got the kit, being those bags, a mag tank bag and tail bag for $130- $140 ish from my local stealer... hadda order thru them!

Nice , very similar to mine , check out my gallery have a few pics of them there . Cortech Brand heaps of room and they dont move either . :clapping:

MAN I ALMOST FORGOT , I'D LIKE TO SEND MY THANKS TO vmaxride06'S WIFE " BARB " FOR ALSO TAKING THE TIME TO MAKE A COUPLE HUNDRED DELICIOUS BROWNIES FOR " BROWNIE RUN 09 " ! THANK YOU !...:punk:

MAN I ALMOST FORGOT , I'D LIKE TO SEND MY THANKS TO vmaxride06'S WIFE " BARB " FOR ALSO TAKING THE TIME TO MAKE A COUPLE HUNDRED DELICIOUS BROWNIES FOR " BROWNIE RUN 09 " ! THANK YOU !...:punk:

Our pleasure, Glad you guys did not mind the green flakes of goodness in that special batch that Butch was eating:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back