Brownie Run 2010

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forecasting this far out is always a bit tricky...:biglaugh:, but long range computer models indicate a picture perfect weekend for BR'10. We don't expect any change in this! :punk:

Also, just a reminder that there is a Social Group formed (Brownie Run 2010) for the purpose of getting info back & forth between BRC and group members, BR'10'ers please scan it from time to time for new info.

If you are coming to the event please join the group so we can get a fairly accurate head count for food planning.

Also, if you're staying in a local motel, let me know. Within the next couple weeks I'll call around for some prices and it may help get a better rate if I have numbers.

We're getting there guys, the weather's starting to show some signs of turning around, the 'RUN' will be on us before you know it!! :clapping:

Forecasting this far out is always a bit tricky...:biglaugh:, but long range computer models indicate a picture perfect weekend for BR'10. We don't expect any change in this! :punk:

Also, just a reminder that there is a Social Group formed (Brownie Run 2010) for the purpose of getting info back & forth between BRC and group members, BR'10'ers please scan it from time to time for new info.

If you are coming to the event please join the group so we can get a fairly accurate head count for food planning.

Also, if you're staying in a local motel, let me know. Within the next couple weeks I'll call around for some prices and it may help get a better rate if I have numbers.

We're getting there guys, the weather's starting to show some signs of turning around, the 'RUN' will be on us before you know it!! :clapping:

I might have to tow my Vmax behind a snowmobile for the first couplahunnert miles but I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::clapping::clapping::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

was just out running sleds in drag races this weekend Kyle, can help ya set one up to run fast down the highway :rofl_200:

Jim and I will be riding in from the west, most likely leaving from his location early on Friday. Mike, Bill, Kyle maybe we should put together a meeting place and time. Jim will need to chime in to give a better idea of what time we will be able to meet you guys.
Looking forward to the ride and meeting up with the group!

Brian,

I am figuring that we will cross the border ~8-8:30am on Friday morning. Maybe meet up in Rochester or thereabouts say around 9:30 or so and have a breakfast stop?

BTW nice to see you took my idea for your avatar photos!!

Jim and I will be riding in from the west, most likely leaving from his location early on Friday. Mike, Bill, Kyle maybe we should put together a meeting place and time. Jim will need to chime in to give a better idea of what time we will be able to meet you guys.

sounds good to me Brian...
Are you thinking of meeting around the Buffalo/ Rochester area?

Thanks for the Update Dan....I will be heading out early in the Morning Friday and Should arrive by 1pm or so. Wife's Car will be loaded with Brownies, Chips, Soda....and anything else you think we will need.

If the Group coming from the West needs me to hold up so you can unload and Follow, I can. My plan is the Super Slab for 4hrs @ 80 MPH..Straight shot from Front door.

......uhm.......uhm........I was going to say something right up to the point I looked at Redbone's new avatar.......what the hell was it.......

...oh I remember now.......Danny put me (& hopefully Gina) down for a room with a king-size/no smoke........I assume the Daniel Hilton is booked with No Vacancy??........

Ummmmmmmm, this is almost embarassing........... 70-80 miles to a tank right now. Going to be doing some tuning this spring dialing in the EFI...

at least you know you aren't running too lean!

Latest posts

Back