Brownie Run 2010

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kyle, did you fix that "loose nut" on your vmax that was causing your high-speed instability? I'm pretty sure it says in the service manual to torque before every ride. :rofl_200: You know the one between the seat and handlebars?

:

Actually.........I think I discovered my handling quirk........my front tire is.......what's the word I'm looking for.........cupped or scalloped I guess.......

In spots the tread is a quarter of an inch deep and in other places it's smooth like a slick......think taking a hot ice cream scoop to your tire every couple of inches......I noticed it at my fuel stop in Alexandria Bay on the way home and it is definitely getting worse ......

I checked pressures and condition before I left for the run and all was well.....

I have no idea what happened but at low speeds the front of my bike feels like a Shriner's bike now.......

I'll try to get pictures tomorrow........

Time for new tires:damn angry:

THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT ! ... THANKS , IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU ALSO & WE ARE ALL GLAD THAT YOU COULD MAKE IT & WISH YOU COULD HAVE STAYED LONGER ! ... WHEN I HAVEN'T SEEN OR EVEN RIDDEN MY BIKE IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS & I GO INTO MY STOCK CAR TRAILER & FLICK ON THE LIGHT , I CANT GET THE SMILE OFF OF MY FACE ! ... I LOOK AT IT AND TO ME IT JUST LOOKS SO COOL , THAT I CANT BELIEVE ITS MINE ! ... I'M NO DESIGNER , ITS BY SHEAR LUCK THAT IT ALL CAME TOGETHER LIKE THAT . ... AND SHIT , I ALMOST WRECKED IT ! :confused2: OR SO YOU ALL THINK ! ... :biglaugh::rofl_200::rofl_200:

bro your bike is killer, man it looks awesome, sitting on it totally makes you feel like a million buck, great bars on it and having those visual aids at your gut makes you want to take on the world.

Its the right amount of black(all) that i want mine to have. dude you hit the nail on the head with the design, my hats off to ya :punk:

Actually.........I think I discovered my handling quirk........my front tire is.......what's the word I'm looking for.........cupped or scalloped I guess.......

In spots the tread is a quarter of an inch deep and in other places it's smooth like a slick......think taking a hot ice cream scoop to your tire every couple of inches......I noticed it at my fuel stop in Alexandria Bay on the way home and it is definitely getting worse ......

I checked pressures and condition before I left for the run and all was well.....

I have no idea what happened but at low speeds the front of my bike feels like a Shriner's bike now.......

I'll try to get pictures tomorrow........

Time for new tires:damn angry:

kyle its common on bikes to have that wear, its from braking that causes that cupping. just time for new tire, when was the last time the front forks were rebuild/chg the oil in them??? think its time for it for sure.

we had enough time to do it this weekend, maybe call dan-o and if your nice he will have another gathering, maybe something different i had enough brownies for a while as good as they are but how about a good old fashion BBQ mmmmmmm chicken!!!!!!!

kyle its common on bikes to have that wear, its from braking that causes that cupping. just time for new tire, when was the last time the front forks were rebuild/chg the oil in them??? think its time for it for sure.

we had enough time to do it this weekend, maybe call dan-o and if your nice he will have another gathering, maybe something different i had enough brownies for a while as good as they are but how about a good old fashion BBQ mmmmmmm chicken!!!!!!!

All I can tell you is I have never had the forks apart:confused2:

bro your bike is killer, man it looks awesome, sitting on it totally makes you feel like a million buck, great bars on it and having those visual aids at your gut makes you want to take on the world.

Its the right amount of black(all) that i want mine to have. dude you hit the nail on the head with the design, my hats off to ya :punk:
THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMENTS , IT WAS JUST MEANT TO BE , EVEN WHEN I ORDERED THE BARS , I WANTED CHROME BUT CLICKED ON THE WRONG ONES , DIDN'T NO IT UNTIL I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL CONFORMATION THAT THEY WERE SHIPPED , THEN I SHIT AND FIGURED THAT I'LL WAIT & SEE WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE . I LIKED THEM WITH EVERY THING BLACKED OUT , BUT THEN THE CHROME MIRRORS HAD TO GO , SO I GOT THOSE BLACK ONES WITH THE BLUE TINTED GLASS FROM EXACTREPT , AND MAN I LOVED THOSE BLACK BARS THEN , & THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT ! ... :confused2:... USUALLY THINGS DON'T WORK OUT THAT GOOD UNTIL THE 3RD OR 4RTH TIME , IT WAS JUST MEANT TO BE ! ... :confused2: ... :punk:

ONCE MY ADOPTION GOES THROUGH , I'M GOING TO TELL MY MOM & DAD THAT I WANT A ; DYNO - A MIG WELDER - A CATCH FENCE - A BURN OUT PIT - A FOAM PIT - AND A REAR DOOR ON THE GARAGE ! ... AND I KNOW I'LL GET WHATEVER I WANT , AFTER ALL , I'M THE BABY OF THE FAMILY ! ... :biglaugh::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

ONCE MY ADOPTION GOES THROUGH , I'M GOING TO TELL MY MOM & DAD THAT I WANT A ; DYNO - A MIG WELDER - A CATCH FENCE - A BURN OUT PIT - A FOAM PIT - AND A REAR DOOR ON THE GARAGE ! ... AND I KNOW I'LL GET WHATEVER I WANT , AFTER ALL , I'M THE BABY OF THE FAMILY ! ... :biglaugh::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
i'll second the motion on all above mentioned items :punk:

YA' KNOW " TUGLA ", I ALWAYS WANTED A " LITTLE BROTHER ", MAYBE I CAN GET YOU IN ! ... :punk::biglaugh::rofl_200:

hahahah sure, we can add on a upstairs to the barn think dad will like the idea, upper level burn out box/sleeping quarters :punk::punk: im in for that better start working on him soon before all the brownies wear off hihihihi

hahahah sure, we can add on a upstairs to the barn think dad will like the idea, upper level burn out box/sleeping quarters :punk::punk: I'm in for that better start working on him soon before all the brownies wear off hihihihi
SHIT , " TUGLA " WE FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ! ... A " COTTON CANDY " MACHINE ! ... :punk::biglaugh::punk:

Tim,
You also might want to ask for a box of diapers,
after all you have been known to soil your pants on occasion :10_6_8:

Yes he did shit himself....Man you could not top what he did after that:red ass::whistlin::doh:

Yes it was disturbing, huh?
and whats even worse: Big Mike joined in...

I wonder how many people are reading this right now thinking what in the hell happened at Dannys house:ummm:

Well your just going to have to come next year and see what your missing :biglaugh:

Yes it was disturbing, huh?
and whats even worse: Big Mike joined in...

I wonder how many people are reading this right now thinking what in the hell happened at Danny's house:ummm:

Well your just going to have to come next year and see what your missing :biglaugh:
"LOL""LOL" YEAH PEOPLE THAT ARE READING THIS ARE CHANGING THEIR MINDS ABOUT COMING NEXT YEAR ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:" YOU HAD TO BE THERE "

Nightmares I tell you.................
Then They bust in my room with Huge Flash lights at 1:30 in the morning...........NJ Crew...The one and only:biglaugh:

Nightmares I tell you.................
Then They bust in my room with Huge Flash lights at 1:30 in the morning...........NJ Crew...The one and only:biglaugh:
THAT WAS PRICELESS ! .. "LOL" "LOL":rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:.. I WONDER WHO IT WAS ..:confused2:

SHIT , " TUGLA " WE FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ! ... A " COTTON CANDY " MACHINE ! ... :punk::biglaugh::punk:
holy crap thats F*##in' awesome:punk::punk::punk::punk:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:eek:f course there has to be one if not two in there.

WHERES " DANNYMAX "......:confused2:.... MAYBE I SHOULD GO BACK TO HIS HOUSE TO LOOK FOR HIM !

think he is recouping from last weekends activities, or making good with the wife and maybe she has a party going on now hahahaha who knows.

for sure people reading the thread are scared now, but they cant be if they drive a max so just come out next time, you wont regret it for sure !!!!!

Latest posts

Back