Brownie Run 2010

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think he is recouping from last weekends activities, or making good with the wife and maybe she has a party going on now hahahaha who knows.

for sure people reading the thread are scared now, but they cant be if they drive a max so just come out next time, you wont regret it for sure !!!!!
NO DOUGHT , MY FACE STILL HURTS FROM LAUGHING ! ... :rofl_200:.. AND WERE THE LOWEST SPIKE GOT ME DURING MY " TANK SLAPPER STUNT " :rofl_200:

Nightmares I tell you.................
Then They bust in my room with Huge Flash lights at 1:30 in the morning...........NJ Crew...The one and only:biglaugh:

Tim told me he was going to do that at dinner...I didn't want to ruin his game by informing his victims of his plan to make everybody there shit their pants.

Tim told me he was going to do that at dinner...I didn't want to ruin his game by informing his victims of his plan to make everybody there shit their pants.
" RAWARRIOR " , I KNEW YOU COULD KEEP A SECRET ! .. THANKS ! .. NEXT YEAR WE WILL ALL GO INTO HIS ROOM , OR MAYBE I'LL RIDE MY MAX INTO HIS ROOM ! ... :biglaugh: .. :punk:

"Get the fuck outta here" Can quote me on that....Honestly...It scared the hell outta me...Pay Backs man.. Paybacks........already drawing stick figures on a white paper planning it out:biglaugh:

"get the fuck outta here" can quote me on that....honestly...it scared the hell outta me...pay backs man.. Paybacks........already drawing stick figures on a white paper planning it out:biglaugh:
"LOL" "LOL" "LOL" "LOL" Man , I Was Laughing So Hard , I Almost Peed My Pants !

"Get the fuck outta here" Can quote me on that....Honestly...It scared the hell outta me...Pay Backs man.. Paybacks........already drawing stick figures on a white paper planning it out:biglaugh:

dont forget the brown spot on the white paper chris lol

"LOL" "LOL" "LOL" "LOL" Man , I Was Laughing So Hard , I Almost Peed My Pants !

im still laughing when i think about it, almost made my coffee come out my nose when you told me BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

don't forget the brown spot on the white paper Chris lol

I'm still laughing when i think about it, almost made my coffee come out my nose when you told me BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I'M JUST WASHING THAT OUT OF MY UNDERWEAR NOW ! ... I STARTED TO ITCH ... :rofl_200:

Last edited:
I went to Stockbridge Mass. today to meet up with Mike (95spfldmax) for an afternoon ride. We had a great time, wound down the west side of Mass. into CT. then back into NY. Stopped at every covered bridge along the way, they're tucked back in the oddest places.

Mike also delivered 'The Envelope," Heidi and I thank you guys very, very much. It is not necessary but greatly appreciated!!

Thanks again!! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

danny & Heidi

I went to Stockbridge Mass. today to meet up with Mike (95spfldmax) for an afternoon ride. We had a great time, wound down the west side of Mass. into CT. then back into NY. Stopped at every covered bridge along the way, they're tucked back in the oddest places.

Mike also delivered 'The Envelope," Heidi and I thank you guys very, very much. It is not necessary but greatly appreciated!!

danny & Heidi

Ya wanna see a covered bridge????? THIS is a covered bridge!!!!!!

About 45 minutes from my relatives in NB......
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartland_Bridge

Danny, are any of those bridges suitable for smoke sho....,I mean photo opps?:clapping:

danny & Heidi

think i can say we all really appreciate the hospitality from Heidi and yourself. great get together fun times cant wait for the next one.:punk:
That's some serious covered bridge, and right in North Bangor, too!! I never even knew about it!!

Yes they are Rick, two of them are open to traffic.....and actually pretty busy.

Perfect:punk::punk: lets do it

I THINK HEIDI'S A DOLL & I LOVE HER TO DEATH & APPRECIATE HER HOSPITALITY ! ... AS FAR AS DANNY , I THINK HE HAS AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM , NOW THAT HE HAS NITROUS & EVERYTHING ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

As far as that long covered bridge , I think I could do a real nice long " burn-out shifting through the gears into a tank - slapper stunt " and shoot out the other side ! ... Maybe brownie run 2011 ? ...:punk:

That's some serious covered bridge, and right in North Bangor, too!! I never even knew about it!!

NOT in North Bangor:rofl_200:

It is however north OF Bangor.......Bangor MAINE!!!!!!!!!:biglaugh:

Back