Brownie Run 2010

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as that long covered bridge , I think I could do a real nice long " burn-out shifting through the gears into a tank - slapper stunt " and shoot out the other side ! ... Maybe brownie run 2011 ? ...:punk:
wow that sounds like a complicated stunt, wonder how many times you have to practice that one to make it work.

as for your signature cop runner, you soo read my mind dude that shit is fucked up the way they got those light bars i hate it :teeth angry::real mad: running down the southern highways here and then what the F, then light bar

well atleast in the horse they have one crown vic all black one large red dome light like it was out of the Andy Griffith show hahahahah cant miss that one, must help slow them down with all the wind resistance. hahahah sucker

wow that sounds like a complicated stunt, wonder how many times you have to practice that one to make it work.

as for your signature cop runner, you SO read my mind dude that shit is fucked up the way they got those light bars i hate it :teeth angry::real mad: running down the southern highways here and then what the F, then light bar

well at least in the horse they have one crown vic all black one large red dome light like it was out of the Andy Griffith show hahahahah cant miss that one, must help slow them down with all the wind resistance. hahahah sucker
WELL , I WOULD LIKE TO DO A TEST RUN ON ALL OF WHO WOULD BE ATTENDING , BIKES FIRST , " YA' NO " , JUST TO KIND OF " WARM UP " TO IT ! .. :confused2::biglaugh::rofl_200:

WELL , I WOULD LIKE TO DO A TEST RUN ON ALL OF WHO WOULD BE ATTENDING , BIKES FIRST , " YA' NO " , JUST TO KIND OF " WARM UP " TO IT ! .. :confused2::biglaugh::rofl_200:
sorry wish i had the visual aid you do on the tank man, dont think it counts if it doesn't, otherwise for sure you could have takin' it for a test try :rofl_200:

Just loaded up my new gear Bags, Decent to tell you the truth. Easy on and off. Tons of room, 4 hooks and its in my hand with a cool carrying handle. Water proof covers came with the setup to boot. Gassing looks tricky, Nope, 2 hooks in front and it flips back and out of the way. Great clearance for the exhaust.

Top comes off and you can use just the bags. Or just the top alone, seems versatile. Will update after the run on the Hold up and general use. My buddy has the same setup and loves them.

Hey! New to the forum and saw these bags. They look fantastic! Could someone please tell me the make / model and where to find them? Thanks!

Bill Kratzenburg and myself are halfway there...We left early and are in Williamsport,Pa. staying at Fairfield Marriot. See you guys in the afternoon Mike
Does Bill K. Know what ever happened to that Taka 100 the customer wanted to sell ? I'm a buyer, nostalgic

Latest posts

Back