Bull Exhausts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamkaas

Reaction score
I've searched all topics in this chapter, but couldn't find the exhaust I have. :biglaugh:

Attachments

• bull (640x480) (400x300)_jpg-thumb.jpg
    bull (640x480) (400x300)_jpg-thumb.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 177
  • bull-1 (640x480) (400x300)_jpg-thumb.jpg
    bull-1 (640x480) (400x300)_jpg-thumb.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 206
Oh yeah........, I do recognize that sound :biglaugh:

And indeed they look simular to the Ixil. However this brand is called BULL (http://www.bull-sp.eu/).
I met these guys a couple of years ago on a motorcycle show nearby Amsterdam. Their intention (and hope) was, after showing these exhaust on the motorcycle show, to get several orders.
A couple of months ago my old exhaust broke so I called the guys from BULL. Unfortunatelly for them, they didn't received any order for the exhaust, so they offered me to buy their 'prototype', which I did.

Some assembly required for a IXIL to match up with a 4-1 Kerker. Outlet pipe on the Kerker 4-1 is larger than the intake for the very short IXIL. ......... Worth it though.

Sounds awesome...
Someone step up to make them.. Please?
Pretty please?

Some assembly required for a IXIL to match up with a 4-1 Kerker. Outlet pipe on the Kerker 4-1 is larger than the intake for the very short IXIL. ......... Worth it though.

+1

It did take a little modding to get it on there but nothing major.
  • I cut the mounting tab off the muffler
  • I bought a reducer at the local O'Reilly's
  • I then had some nice guys at a local muffler shop stretch the reducer so I could use it as a compression fit from the IXIL muff to the reducer and just a clamp from the reducer to the Kerker so it could be removed easily.
And then it was just a matter of putting it on.

41685637375011598435021.jpg

brakestay.jpg

I'm working on another muffler (if you can call it that) that will be put on for the auto shows. It's basically a 15" slash-cut muff, with no innards, that will have some bungs attached to it so I can add a spark plug, or pezio ignitor, and a fuel source to light.

Like they say....

qxaa.jpg

LOL I did that to a '60 caddie. I think it won me at least two trophies all it's self.

I know a guy around here who has that exact exhaust in black on his 07. Sounds great at idle, but raspy and loud on the road. He wears earplugs

I know a guy around here who has that exact exhaust in black on his 07. Sounds great at idle, but raspy and loud on the road. He wears earplugs

Do you know his tune-up?

Mine did get a little raspy in the upper R's while riding, but I fattened up the mixture a little bit and no more raspyness at all. As far as loud, it isn't the quietest thing out there on the highway. But its not much louder than a Kerker comp baffle and it doesn't have that tinny crackle in the mid to upper rpm's like other loud pipes seem to have.

I'm guessing it won't fit Jon's Header all too well. But I'll still be interested... +1
Count me in.. Karma wants to try out something different..

Lee

Count me in (of course...if the price is reasonable...) but if they are anything like KJ's...the are AMAZING.

Back