Bullying is a serious issue even for a 60 year old

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
I can't win, I'm sitting in my home minding my own business and go to Starvmax to read the latest posts. They have a lot more activity than this forum does for Gen 2's but as far as members this forum is #1 by far

So anyway I go there just now to read the latest posts and I see this

http://www.starvmax.com/kunena/12-general-vmax-discussion/188234-bring-by-eaglepi

They dog me months after I was banned, I appreciate Gary Banning one of the main people who was starting most the bullying and then of course his close friends jumped on the band wagon to be cool.

I wished nobody had to be banned and people who don't like what a member asks just don't reply no need to bully the member and make it cool for others to join in.

I've been a member in this forum since 2009 having owned both Gen ones and my newest Gen 2 I'm not a mechanic I do minor stuff but for a lot I ask for help, this is what the forums are for.

Sometimes I just wish people could just get along.

So, let me get this straight. You want them to ignore you if they don't like what you post, but you can't ignore them when they post something you don't like? I understand that's not an apples to apples scenario, but the point stands solid.

It's pretty lame to make fun of a guy who is banned and can't really defend himself. There's no sport in it and all they're doing is fellating each other. :confused2:

That said, stay away from Pirate4x4 Eaglepi. The Starmax peanut gallery are rank amateurs compared to Pirate!

So, let me get this straight. You want them to ignore you if they don't like what you post, but you can't ignore them when they post something you don't like? I understand that's not an apples to apples scenario, but the point stands solid.

Let me help you understand, it's clear you don't. when someone asks a question if you don't want to answer, you hate them or for whatever reason you don't have to post a reply.

They post personal attack directly at me, that is the difference. Although you are most likely one of their buds so your reply was just having their back that cool too.

It's pretty lame to make fun of a guy who is banned and can't really defend himself. There's no sport in it and all they're doing is fellating each other. :confused2:

That said, stay away from Pirate4x4 Eaglepi. The Starmax peanut gallery are rank amateurs compared to Pirate!

You mean just like they did to me in the other forum where I am banned and can't reply. I'm simply pointing out how even adults can be bully's.

Nope, no one's buddy, and I understand just fine. Perhaps you don't understand. My point is you should just let it go. You'll probably live through it. You're letting a group of morons, on a site you've apparently been banned from, ruin your day for no reason. It doesn't matter to me what you do, but it seems best to stay away from where you're banned from, especially if you don't like what's going on there.

Nope, no one's buddy, and I understand just fine. Perhaps you don't understand. My point is you should just let it go. You'll probably live through it. You're letting a group of morons, on a site you've apparently been banned from, ruin your day for no reason. It doesn't matter to me what you do, but it seems best to stay away from where you're banned from, especially if you don't like what's going on there.

I understand about not letting them get to me but sometimes it does. I go there because there is good info on that site for gen 2's I wish this site had as many, someday it will. I love this site I pay Gary a good amount each year because I enjoy this site.

Thanks for your advice and comments, you are right but when I know for a fact the main jerk who starts all this I could grab his neck and raise him off the floor, he is a little shit he is an asshole online most likely because he was bullied all his life from being so small of a dude. Not even sure how he rides his Gen 2...lol

Anyway so I called you one of his buddies.. I just want the good people in this forum to know who the jerks are they are here as well some have a different name

Thanks for your advice and comments, you are right but when I know for a fact the main jerk who starts all this I could grab his neck and raise him off the floor, he is a little shit he is an asshole online most likely because he was bullied all his life from being so small of a dude. Not even sure how he rides his Gen 2...lol

LOL.....I think you're talking about me, only because you said similar things to me in your PM where you threatened me.

You would be mistaken however.....I think it's you who said their feet don't touch the ground when they sit on their bike.... and it was you who got pinned under their bike in their own garage. :biglaugh:

I have no such problems.

You really can't control what other people do so you have to let it go. If there's good technical info on that forum, only open those threads.

Social media can be cruel.

Should retitle this thread to "maturity is a serious issue even for a 60 year old." Get over it already.

I cant recall the word "bully" used pertaining to adults. Sounds somehow wrong, unless they are in your front yard with a Louisville Slugger waiting for you to come outside.

Really not trying to add fuel the fire, but I was once told, when you think the whole world is against you, step back, it might not be the whole world that is wrong ;)

Attachments

• 13887000_711175965689764_2306537770388543978_n.jpg
    13887000_711175965689764_2306537770388543978_n.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 37
Staying angry at someone is like drinking poison and hoping someone else will die.

True ,very true, that's why I'm not pissed at that asshole for all the unfounded shit he said about me. That and the great satisfaction I get from knowing I was right in my initial assessment of him and am not alone in said assessment.

Staying angry at someone is like drinking poison and hoping someone else will die.

Good quote Pete. I don't have a dog in the fight, but Adult bullying is very much alive and well. I call where I work, the play ground. You can see all the same behavior as the play ground, just larger bodies. Certain people obviously bully. When there stood up to, they back down like a little girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back