Burn out pit

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, should of bought stock in rubber trees:damn angry: Oh yea, this should be posted in the NSFTH (not safe for tree huggers) section.:rofl_200:

Reminds me of the:angry flame devil: Wild Firers:angry flame devil: and the freeways being empty of people and cops. :rocket bike:
Such a great time. (EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT MY FRIENDS HOUSE'S WERE BURNING DOWN)

awesome :punk::punk::punk::punk:

Dan-O you see this, and when i wanted to do it i never saw or heard about this, must be a "great minds think alike thing" ey;
think ours at BR2010/2 is going to be way cooler with all the vmax's. Think its time you order up a tire machine and balancer, might make a few bucks as a side business :rofl_200:

awesome :punk::punk::punk::punk:

Dan-O you see this, and when i wanted to do it i never saw or heard about this, must be a "great minds think alike thing" ey;
think ours at BR2010/2 is going to be way cooler with all the vmax's. Think its time you order up a tire machine and balancer, might make a few bucks as a side business :rofl_200:

Oh come ON Rov!!!! We got all the fancy, hi-tech tire changing/balancing tools anyone could ever want, right here at good ol' BRC!! :punk:

Attachments

• 100_1038.jpg
    100_1038.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_1034.jpg
    100_1034.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 12
Oh come ON Rov!!!! We got all the fancy, hi-tech tire changing/balancing tools anyone could ever want, right here at good ol' BRC!! :punk:

my bad my bad, i should have known you are already set up for such a event, rock on man i think it's gonna be epic!!!! for sure:punk::punk:

Latest posts

Back