Buster-please delete this account-thanks traumahawk.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragmaxster

Reaction score
Traumahawk said:
I took my time to think about what I would say to this pm. I did find it odd....that it wasn't a pm trying to smooth things over....or to see how we could get along....it's all about how you are right. I do find it interesting that you mentioned about pming people.....which makes perfect sense for you to do. If you post publicly then people can say that your wrong.....and can prove it as well. If everything is kept hush hush.....no one is the wiser. .....and Its easy to wow people with your drag racing experience.

This is a learning forum.....and no one is 100% correct....but for most people their next post will be to say that the other person was right....and that they were wrong. You just get pissed off....and disappear and that has been noticed by people other than me.
While we are at it.....I think you and blax are the same person....you both have the same ip address. I will assume that since you are older...you don't really know what an ip address is. It's that address of the computer. For you and blax to have the same ip address.....your using the same computer....not just going over to each others houses.
So......bottom line. I wouldn't have brought any of this up....but after you pming me....I figure that you want to know the truth. It was asked a while ago....where is everyone? I know of people that are staying away...because they are tired of seeing you post on eveything.

So after you sending 2 quick pms. ...here is your warning. Don't contact me anymore....I get tired of reading dumb shit.

Eric
A man once told me "there is really something about that guy i just do not like about myself".
I can understand why you would feel this way after finding that your comments were out of line. Without you knowing what i sent in pm's to the members in this area (mostly stickys and how to's) i can see why you would be defensive and accuse me of trying to keep things hush hush. You ASSUME that because i'm older i wouldn't know what an ip address is? You THINK i am blaxmax because of what one member THINKS?
I personally did not feel i needed to smooth things over because i never felt like there was any animosity between us. I do wish that you would send me these messages showing me where it's all about how i am right. I can't find one. I could sure send you my answers to threads where i was certainly mistaken and i did admit it-i also posted to the person that corrected it that it was my bad. I have never disappeared from this site as you seem to say often to other members that "can't hold an argument".
There are 500 post i have that you are more than welcome to go through. I believe if you took the time to read through them you would stop judging me.
I am the one that post on everything eric? Or is that you? I've never seen anyone post as much as you or spend as much time on this site.
It made me feel like there was always a buzzard above.
There are very few threads that you do not comment on.
You and your friends could not be more wrong and i am tired of the harassment.
Everything you have to go on is pure speculation and you could not be more wrong. It really shows me a persons character that will take other peoples word without any evidence and believe it. That is how innocent people get convicted. I find it very interesting that you accuse me of trying to keep things hush hush so that people on the site can't see how wrong i am.You certainly have my permission to contact anyone i have pm'd and i doubt you are going to hear 1 bad word. I just find it very interesting how possessive you are and continue to speculate that people are leaving this site because of me. I remember that thread comming from a member who had not been on the site for a long time and i'm sure you read what i wrote about it too.
As for trying to belittle me about not knowing what an ip address is here is mine-209.36.11.104( This is your public IP address).
I will pm blaxmax and ask him to send you his if you'd like.
I know that you questioned whether we were the same person and i took the time to prove it. I sent pictures of me and him and his family and took the time to tell you about our relationship and relativity during a conversation i was having with someone else. I guess you are the one that has to be right all the time even when you have been sent proof eric, so have your site as it is not something i need to depend on everyday in my life.

Seriously Eric?
A bit childish. Here is my ip address and please don't warn my family.
2605:e000:fd08:3b00:a46f:ba60:499e:275d

What's more childish......me commenting my personal thoughts to a pm......or posting this publicly?

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Nah...something far more serious. ..
20 years ago when I had a girlfriend in college, she was taking psychology courses.

She asked me which way I installed a roll of TP.

I said I never really paid attention.

She said a study was done that shows social misfits and psychopaths install with the flap facing the wall. "Normal" people install it facing out.

Ever since then, I face it out.

The original toilet paper patent, filed by the person who invented a roll of toilet paper, included drawings which clearly showed his intent was to hang the rolls with the flap facing outward from the top.

Attachments

• tp.jpg
    tp.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 19
  • tp 1.jpg
    tp 1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 19
  • tp 2.jpg
    tp 2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 18
  • tp 3.jpg
    tp 3.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 19
  • tp 4.jpg
    tp 4.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 20
  • tp 5.png
    tp 5.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 19
  • tp 6.jpg
    tp 6.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 18
Well that sucks, Eric I hope you re-consider, you've been a wealth of knowledge to me and I appreciate it hopefully this will pass and you'll stay, take care and you got my digits use'em

Please stay. There are a lot of people on this forum I disagree with (I'm a bleeding heart liberal) but when it come to VMAX knowledge and riding wisdom this group of people are great and I know if I ever need help they will come to my need. We need all voices here.

Well that sucks, Eric I hope you re-consider, you've been a wealth of knowledge to me and I appreciate it hopefully this will pass and you'll stay, take care and you got my digits use'em

Eric didn't create his thread, I don't think he plans on going anywhere.

Keep PMs to PMs and if you need account support contact Buster via PM. No need to post it here.

The toilet paper discussion has however been the highlight of this thread, kudos to those behind it.

We've had disagreements & clashes here before
boxing00.gif
30.gif
and seem to always get past them. I've had a couple myself. There's plenty of common ground here regarding our beloved Vmaxs to stay and keep sharing. There is also a blocking feature here if you just can't find common ground with someone in particular. I hope that is the last resort instead of anyone quitting the site.
Steve-o

Eric didn't create his thread, I don't think he plans on going anywhere.

Keep PMs to PMs and if you need account support contact Buster via PM. No need to post it here.

The toilet paper discussion has however been the highlight of this thread, kudos to those behind it.

Kudos to those behind it? Cute, Tex.
Agree completely re keeping the P.M.'s just that - personal. No need to involve the whole forum, if there is a dispute between two members. If the tiff goes public, things tend to snowball, sides are invariably taken, regrettable statements are often written.
I would hope that both Hawk and Maxster can work out their differences (via Personal Messages), shake hands digitally, and move on. Both gentlemen are valuable contributors, and one or both of them leaving the forum would be a great loss.
Cheers!

I've been away from here 4 a while, spending time at spyderlovers.com

I used to be on bigbikeworld.com (since deceased).

It died the SAME way. :ummm: Lets put on the big boy pants, be civil to each other,and live the V-max.:peace out bike:

Lew L

I'll just leave a few more here.

Attachments

• tp 7.png
    tp 7.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 10
  • tp 8.jpg
    tp 8.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 9
  • tp 9.png
    tp 9.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 9
  • tp 10.png
    tp 10.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 9
When you want to take a break from pulling crap our of your own ass...

Attachments

• 51OJwdqSviL._SY355_.jpg
    51OJwdqSviL._SY355_.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 6
Back