Bye bye tail light

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shredder

Reaction score
Another cbr tail light gone. Just a head up if you ride 2 up and live in an area with alot of pot holes like michigan, this prolly isnt the best mod for you lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Dang Chris............What a pain!..........Can you convert the rear reflector to a brake/tail?.................................Tom.

Yea i should be seeing one from sean any day now. Hoping itll be here tomorrow.

^ I agree, I followed a lot of guys at Thunder that had the CBR mod and during the day they were Very hard to see.
An LED light in place of the rear reflector helps a lot with visibility.
I actually decided on a 60 LED Cateye tail light just because I was Not happy with the CBR light's daytime visibility.
Mine is Very visible even during the day.

Attachments

• 60-LED_cateye-tail-light.jpg
    60-LED_cateye-tail-light.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I like this custom one off I got years ago:

picture.php

I like this custom one off I got years ago:

picture.php

That looks like the work of Gary Spradley, although I believe he stopped making them years ago. I have a custom grab bar light that was custom made that I bought off of a member here years back, not as bright as the one above but is noticeable in sunlight so it works for me. I have since made a better fender mounted tail/ brake light.
Brakes in daylight.jpg

That looks like the work of Gary Spradley, although I believe he stopped making them years ago. I have a custom grab bar light that was custom made that I bought off of a member here years back, not as bright as the one above but is noticeable in sunlight so it works for me. I have since made a better fender mounted tail/ brake light.

HTFO :rofl_200:

Ive followed another Maxxer in the day, and he had the CBR tail light. They are hard to see during the day.

^ I agree, I followed a lot of guys at Thunder that had the CBR mod and during the day they were Very hard to see.
An LED light in place of the rear reflector helps a lot with visibility.
I actually decided on a 60 LED Cateye tail light just because I was Not happy with the CBR light's daytime visibility.
Mine is Very visible even during the day.

Got the same, +1

Got thw reflector tail/brake light in the mail today. Installed it. Its prettt damn bright. I dont think anyone is gonna have a hard time seeing it. I like it better than the cbr light.

^ Good call.
Like I said the reflector tail/brake light is MUCH more visible.

Back