Cage throws a leg over the new Vmax in Ghost Rider 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this sells a few bikes for Mother Yamaha. I wonder how much, if anything, Yamaha paid for the privilege of having the bike in the movie...

Agreed.. this is the most exposure the Vmax has ever had. To be in a real Hollywood movie should spark some interest & have the search engines working overtime finding out what Cage was on once the movie comes out. ;)

Spy video here http://dai.ly/9c6MFa

Need to look at that again. The bike on the van is indeed a gen 2. The bike in picture 2 is some sort of sportbike with parts cobbled onto it to appear as a vmax. I think it may be FZR or Busa. Probably for a stunt scene for wheelies. Look how short the wheelbase is too.

Sean

honestly though can u think of a better way to advertise??!!?! how cool go yamaha!! 3 million well spent

Second pic looks pretty authentic gen 2 to me. You can't hide 4 pipes coming out the front on a naked bike. I just think the low res pic and angle is making it look a little off. Regardless, cool to see the bike in movies. Hopefully more to come.

lol no way!! the wheelbase is a whole foot shorter, the vmax "frame" is a fake piece of molding they made. the frame is the black rectangle thing you see. trust me look at another pic of a gen 2. the engine is huge mungus

it looks to be an r6 or r1

After looking at it again I can now see that there is no way its a vmax. The positioning of the pipe is too far back, the rake of the fork, the frame, etc. If you strip the dress I can see a race bike. My bad.....:doh:

it looks like they powdered it with something to make it look weatherd. maybe they stood 10 feet back with black spray paint

In the old CHiPs series they always stuck plastic peices on dirtbikes for the stunts. I don't think the Vmax jumps well.

it looks like they powdered it with something to make it look weatherd. maybe they stood 10 feet back with black spray paint

It looks remarkably like the shed-fire Vmax in the other thread, so authentic for flame-blasted. Too bad they didn't buy that burned bike for the film.

I think the bike on the 2nd picture is 99% Fazer FZR- frame structure for example is similar.. Anyway why they need to find the bike from another brand, if they already use Max2 in "main role" (sponsors, company contracts)? And after all- Fazer FZX was made decades ago as a "small brother" for V-max.

i bet my local theater would let me have a free ticket if i parked the bike out front when this movie comes out ^_^

I'd be interested to see what they do for the bike once he turns into the 'Ghost Rider'. Will it be a CG Gen 2 with flames or will they go back to the chopper look they used in the first movie? Hopefully they stay with the Gen2 look.

ghost1c.jpg

ghostrider.jpg

dude i know! tats the first thing that came to mind when i read the title. FLAME MAX OMG!!! like i said above, thats why i think they went with the faded "burnt" look for the bike. i cant wait for this movie!!!

Back