Calling all Idaho/Utah/Wyoming riders

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxinID

Reaction score
http://www.powmiarodeo.org/tv-2009.wmv

2009-full-brochire.jpg

I think idahospud is also in for Saturday :)

So that's 3 so far!!! :punk::clapping:

You get $10 off the door charge with a Cage fight ticket stub.........

I remember when you used to complain you had no vmax buddies in your area... Looks like things are looking up huh?

Why don't you become the Idaho chapter leader for the VMOA?

I remember when you used to complain you had no vmax buddies in your area... Looks like things are looking up huh?

Why don't you become the Idaho chapter leader for the VMOA?

Well that's a bit of a stretch for my "smart ass"

I would hate to mouth off to someone and have it come back on the VMOA.

I am realistic about my attitude and I don't swim in a river called Denial.

Plus the whole VMOA regional thing is jacked up, South Idaho should be with the Rocky Mountain Region, and North Idaho should be with the Northwest region.

Idaho has nothing even close geographical to Northern California?

But thanks for noticing we are beginning to find each other!!!

Of course it would not have been possible without Buster and his creation. :clapping:

Plus the whole VMOA regional thing is jacked up, South Idaho should be with the Rocky Mountain Region, and North Idaho should be with the Northwest region.

Idaho has nothing even close geographical to Northern California?

You see that's the info Jim Rodgers and Kelvin Lane need to make the VMOA better IMO.

They need to restructure somewhat IMO.

I totally agree about Buster... :punk:

OK so you're not a pleaser... lol You tell it like you see it but sometimes that's a good thing. Of course sometimes you have to have couth...

I have mentioned a few times that new mexico needs to be with texas and southern idaho needs to be attached to me in the Rocky Mountain region, we'll just pretend that's the case and work accordingly.

As to the fest there is actually some chance my bike will be rolling by then! Even if it's not I may just come up for the festivities and be a spectator? Do you have enough lawn for a tent? I assume hotels will be booked solid.

I have mentioned a few times that new mexico needs to be with texas and southern idaho needs to be attached to me in the Rocky Mountain region, we'll just pretend that's the case and work accordingly.

As to the fest there is actually some chance my bike will be rolling by then! Even if it's not I may just come up for the festivities and be a spectator? Do you have enough lawn for a tent? I assume hotels will be booked solid.

As a Vmax brother I invite you to stay as long as needed.

I will send you the plans we have made so far if you wanna sync in with us :)

!*&$#! :damn angry:

Looks like I'll be missing out on this one... Familiy matters that need to be attended to.

We still going to try and get something together in Sept. for this part of the Vmax world?

\m/

!*&$#! :damn angry:

Looks like I'll be missing out on this one... Familiy matters that need to be attended to.

We still going to try and get something together in Sept. for this part of the Vmax world?

\m/

:th_flipthebird:

Get with sswallie and see what you guys can do for rounding up the Utah vmaxes, one of Septembers's weekends is still in my/our plans.

If shit changes a no notice suprise show up is no problem. :confused2:

Sad day in Spudville.............

Not one vmax in the lot, and no one showed for the ride/bonfire/party........
oh well, maybe next year?:confused2:

I was there looking for you, so there were two Maxes there, just not at the same time. I had some "other" shit come up that wouldn't wait, so I had to bail out before you got there.

Back