• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Can someone help this person?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a Yamaha Vmax seating in your garage that you don't want anymore? Can I have it? I need a bike right now for work but I can't afford to buy one at the moment hence the reason for my post asking for your generosity. Thanks.

-the ad copy

Those of you with an extra Vmax that arent giving him one, how dare you? He didnt say please but he knows he deserves one! If you have two and he has none you have to ask yourself "what would Bernie do?"

Don't want to seem insensitive or anything like that, if anyone has a extra Corvette in their garage I could really use on, Can I have it???

But one never knows,.............I posted the following ad and got one response .

The truck it was in brook a leaf spring years ago but the guy said it ran so good he just couldn't junk it. He said if it was going to a good home he'd let me have the whole truck ( 73 Chevy short bed step side 4x4 wrecker) for $200

It's going in my vega this weekend

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 48
Trigger Alert!
We are guilty of microaggressions if we do not immediately give the demanding twit whatever he wants. The Sensitive Generation is used to getting participation trophies because it's unfair to award ordinal finishing order rankings, it might melt the snowflake's feelings of self-worth. So cough-up your bike keys boys, before the Men in Dark Suits come knocking on your door, and take them. Redistribution of wealth, you know.

Now what would be funny if we all pitched in and mailed our extra parts to him. Just enough to build him a Vmax... "Here you go buddy, your free bike and you didn't even have to leave your house to get it! How much better can it get?"

Now what would be funny if we all pitched in and mailed our extra parts to him. Just enough to build him a Vmax... "Here you go buddy, your free bike and you didn't even have to leave your house to get it! How much better can it get?"

If you got a Gen 2 seat it'd be cool if you sent it my way..........lol of course I am joking, I would be happy to pay a fair price if someone has a Gen 2 stock seat.

Latest posts

Back